Welcome To aBlackWeb

RUMOR Kevin Hart Cheats/Was Set Up By His Homie

you must not have read this part:

well you are calling his now wife a hoe, and you have referred to her as such for a few posts now

and lol at the I dont see nothing wrong with taking back a cheater lol

that was funny

well you are calling his now wife a hoe, and you have referred to her as such for a few posts now

and lol at the I dont see nothing wrong with taking back a cheater lol

that was funny
you seemed literate.

did you read a "(like you have been doing in this thread)" in the place of "(like u always do)"? or does "like you always do" have a different meaning to you specifically?

this is funny. disappointing, but funny.

you seemed literate.

did you read a "(like you have been doing in this thread)" in the place of "(like u always do)"? or does "like you always do" have a different meaning to you specifically?

this is funny. disappointing, but funny.

i was talking about this thread

let me separate my thoughts from whatever you and goldie going back and forth about lol...i'on want dem problems

so, yes, in this thread, you have called her that

i was talking about this thread

let me separate my thoughts from whatever you and goldie going back and forth about lol...i'on want dem problems

so, yes, in this thread, you have called her that
You should've separated your thoughts from that specific exchange from the jump then.

Actually, you already chimed in your thoughts when you said "side hoe, side nigga... all these labels" so I'm not sure what the purpose of you reiterating it in a separate exchange you had no context of was.

Didn't ask if I'd called her that in this thread. Wasn't aware she's a representative of all women - would've given her a sash!

You should've separated your thoughts from that specific exchange from the jump then.

Actually, you already chimed in your thoughts when you said "side hoe, side nigga... all these labels" so I'm not sure what the purpose of you reiterating it in a separate exchange you had no context of was.

Didn't ask if I'd called her that in this thread. Wasn't aware she's a representative of all women - would've given her a sash!

why you so aggy?

I, AP, was talking about THIS specific situation

i used those terms b/c you used side hoe when referring to his now wife

I never said she represented all women

why you so aggy?

I, AP, was talking about THIS specific situation

i used those terms b/c you used side hoe when referring to his now wife

I never said she represented all women
and that's cool but I never denied or apologised for using those terms to refer to this, specific, woman.

I was responding to the accusation that I "always talk down on women". There is a very key difference between "you spoke this way about this woman" and "you always talk down on women". that's what I took issue with.

You entering into that exchange, where I was challenging the suggestion that I am some woman basher, saying "well, you did say xyz" is bizarre.

You were repeating yourself - and in a back and forth that was no longer about this specific situation but instead a specific, independent, accusation.

this made my head hurt

im bout to go pee and take a lap around the office

brb

So talkin down on a female (Again, like u always do)
Still waiting on a tally of all my negative posts on other women and all my positive posts on other women. then we can do the negative to positive ratio and see about these claims you throw around.

ciqn30426yuc.jpg

Looks like Kev and his still making it work

FBI need to gone head and start the arraignment process

Back