Welcome To aBlackWeb

RUMOR Kevin Hart Cheats/Was Set Up By His Homie

they are trying to work their situation out

more power to them
they need to just call it an open relationship. idk what the point of public apologies or putting yourself in a position to be extorted was. you aren't a one woman man, your wife is a side hoe turned main. be like the Smith's.

showing your face publicly with community dick that betrayed you is embarrassing but clearly that is the behavior she allows and accepts. water finds its own level.

How do you talk so passionately about shit you know nothing about?

Are u living with them?

U seem to know all the details on what and how it happened.

How do you talk so passionately about shit you know nothing about?

Are u living with them?

U seem to know all the details on what and how it happened.
I'm operating with the same information you are, sir capes a lot.

Exactly, which is the reason you look ridiculous, cuz you really dont know wtf you're talkin about

Fuck it, I'm buying BNE her first house robe and Calico cat

Won't be long now......

Exactly, which is the reason you look ridiculous, cuz you really dont know wtf you're talkin about
no, you look ridiculous seeing as the only publicly available information is that he allegedly cheated on his previous wife with his current wife, and he's now released a public apology for cheating on this hoe too. while she's pregnant. now she's waddling around by his side.

that cape is too tight, darling. get some oxygen.

side hoe...side nigga

all these labels

and their relationship isnt open if she doesnt see other people

he got caught with his hands in the cookie jar...thats it

side hoe...side nigga

all these labels

and their relationship isnt open if she doesnt see other people

he got caught with his hands in the cookie jar...thats it

lol @ thats it. to you, as you've repeatedly said, that's not the worst thing and you're an open proponent of taking back one time offenders. I disagree.

no, you look ridiculous seeing as the only publicly available information is that he allegedly cheated on his previous wife with his current wife, and he's now released a public apology for cheating on this hoe too. while she's pregnant. now she's waddling around by his side.

that cape is too tight, darling. get some oxygen.

You're shittin on his current wife as if she did something wrong. That's the issue. Ur callin her a side bitch as if you know she had knowledge of her being a side bitch. He could've easily been tellin her he was newly single, he's been broken up with her for months/years, etc. So talkin down on a female (Again, like u always do) when u don't know any details to back what you're saying just makes u look dumb and hurt.

So talkin down on a female (Again, like u always do)
post proof of the following:

that I've said negative things more frequently than positive things about women
that I've said more negative things of men than I have women

let's see the ratios. drop the proof or drop this lie. it's annoying as shit. I hate people who lie so shamelessly.

post proof of the following:

that I've said negative things more frequently than positive things about women
that I've said more negative things of men than I have women

let's see the ratios. drop the proof or drop this lie. it's annoying as shit. I hate people who lie so shamelessly.

What's in it for me?

What do i get when i provide this proof?

What's in it for me?

What do i get when i provide this proof?
the satisfaction of being right for once? there aren't prizes for backing up unproven claims.

it'll be a good experience sorting through my post history tho. might learn something.

Back