Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kevin Hart Blasts Proponents of Cancel Culture: ‘Shut the F*ck Up!’

You mean like how he did Kevin Hart? And Nicki Minaj? And Charlamagne?

Kinda seems like when he does it to others, "the gig is the gig". But when it's done to him: "smear campaign/Conspiracy/painting narratives"
Joe never tried to get anybody cancelled

All Joe did was report on a popular topic and say kev wasn't funny to him

I don't recall Joe ever trying to damage Nikki's career,in fact he always supports Nikki.I still hear him when I think of Ganja burns ganja burns ganja buuuurns.

CTG been trying to destroy Joe using underhanded tactics.

Can't be mad that Joe threw a shot and the shot wasn't some shit he dug up.Story been out.

Joe never tried to get anybody cancelled

All Joe did was report on a popular topic and say kev wasn't funny to him

I don't recall Joe ever trying to damage Nikki's career,in fact he always supports Nikki.I still hear him when I think of Ganja burns ganja burns ganja buuuurns.

CTG been trying to destroy Joe using underhanded tactics.

Can't be mad that Joe threw a shot and the shot wasn't some shit he dug up.Story been out.
Be objective here.

I am not saying Joe tried to get anyone canceled. I'm only saying Kevin Hart did not try to get Joe canceled.

I'm careful not to use the word "report" in connection with Joe Budden because despite how often he uses the word, he is not a reporter or journalist. What he does is talk about topics that his audience is already generally aware of. He actually goes out of his way to "report" anything.

But when he accused Charlamagne of running a smear campaign, it was because Charlamagne talked critically about his business acumen while he was negotiating with Spotify. Yet before that, he talked critically about Kevin Hart while he was doing whatever he was doing on Clubhouse which was business related. And before that he talked critically about Nicki Minaj, insinuating that she may be on hard drugs which can do what? You guessed it, affect her business.

So I don't think any of these people are intentionally trying to cancel each other but only Charlamagne and Joe tend to talk about other people's business without provocation.

Be objective here.

I am not saying Joe tried to get anyone canceled. I'm only saying Kevin Hart did not try to get Joe canceled.

I'm careful not to use the word "report" in connection with Joe Budden because despite how often he uses the word, he is not a reporter or journalist. What he does is talk about topics that his audience is already generally aware of. He actually goes out of his way to "report" anything.

But when he accused Charlamagne of running a smear campaign, it was because Charlamagne talked critically about his business acumen while he was negotiating with Spotify. Yet before that, he talked critically about Kevin Hart while he was doing whatever he was doing on Clubhouse which was business related. And before that he talked critically about Nicki Minaj, insinuating that she may be on hard drugs which can do what? You guessed it, affect her business.

So I don't think any of these people are intentionally trying to cancel each other but only Charlamagne and Joe tend to talk about other people's business without provocation.
Ctg tried to put Joe on the spot about his abuse allegations yrs ago and then later he went and got Tahiry to trash Joe.

Ctg did more than just talk about his business.

Reporting/talking about whatever

Ctg tried to put Joe on the spot about his abuse allegations yrs ago and then later he went and got Tahiry to trash Joe.

Ctg did more than just talk about his business.

Reporting/talking about whatever
And what did Joe do? Follow him around like a puppy dog and give Hot 97 his ass to kiss.

Back