Welcome To aBlackWeb

I mean…that’s a better trailer honestly but Lauren London as a lead character is yikes

Her being the daughter of Nia and Eddie ain’t that believable. Idk how she has gotten work lately

Jonah hill will probably be the best part of the movie but idk the jokes/writing seems ehhh

if the first trailer made me feel a 2 out of 10 I would maybe now bump it up to a 5 out of 10 as far as my interest

His mother is from Grenada and while there’s mention of his grandmother being West Indian there’s no mention of his grandfather. I guess it’s always been assumed he was white but even still I’d consider that a drop in the bucket.

Her grandfather was a white man who raped her grandmother. She was born from that.

I mean…that’s a better trailer honestly but Lauren London as a lead character is yikes

Her being the daughter of Nia and Eddie ain’t that believable. Idk how she has gotten work lately

Jonah hill will probably be the best part of the movie but idk the jokes/writing seems ehhh

if the first trailer made me feel a 2 out of 10 I would maybe now bump it up to a 5 out of 10 as far as my interest
Nigga let the movie come out first gotdamn lol

Back