Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kenny Burton R.I.P

Duwop

Savage Garden ⬛
Mod Squad
Umm, so yea this one hit me kinda hard...
22049819_1218643924946763_2675239890416764943_n.jpg

http://foxbaltimore.com/news/local/man-dies-after-being-shot-in-west-baltimore-wednesday-night

this was a kid who literally grew up across the street from me. Someone who ALWAYS went out his way to speak to me. Who just last week was outside talking with me and hugged my moms as she walked up. That is still best friends with both my little cousin ma d my best friends little brother....

kid was family.....

i loved shae like a little brother too.....always happy to see him, and was proud as shit of him when i heard he was raping and tryna stay out of the madness

yea the music was hood, but this was a genuine good kid, who was waaaayyyyy more humble than he was on his music...but every body loved his little ass , so no one bothered him for rapping like a G....that's everybody little brother....who gonna fuck with him foreal??

but yea, last night some stick up boys robbed him a few blocks from his grandmother house....and left him dead...

niggaz hurt....

but yea imma post some of his music....

i posted some on the IC before.....I was always proud of the kid....

but i guess i'm in my feelings today...

I lost my mind when i first heard this one. I didn't even know shae rapped. Kenny Burton was his father's name, and that was the rap name he was going by. And Joey White is my best friends little brother.....he stil do music too.....dude tag me in like every video he drops on facebook.....i'm pretty sure i posted both his shit and kenny shit in the local music thread earlier this year.....but yea whatever

i didnt like the hook b/c Juvie is the only person imo that can do that beat justice

but the bars are actually decent...cant front

lol, that's funny, i forgot he did that beat, lol....

but yea, i was surprised shorty had bars like that..and like i said he was a good kid....

he the last person i wolda ever thought would get caught up in gun violence, cuz he's such a peaceful cat....he was a good father to his son too....this shit sad as fuck....i think he opened up for jeezy either this summer or last summer.....it was like a contest or something....shorty won by a land slide.......

he was really trying to make smart moves with the music....his buzz was heavier a few ears ago.....but when i talked to him last week he was just saying he was gonna grind real hard on it..he was working a regular job now, and he was tryna make grown up moves....i respected it, cuz like i said, u know good kids.....shit just fucked up man

Back