Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kelly Clarkson paying Ex-Husband nearly 200K a month in Spouse and Child Support

ElijahPrice

The arrangement means that Blackstock, 43, will receive $195,601 in total from Clarkson each month, or roughly $2.4 million per year. The order also requires the singer to pay $1.25 million towards her estranged husband's attorney fees and costs for their ongoing divorce.

A source previously told PEOPLE that Blackstock had been aiming for more than double the amount in support, requesting that Clarkson pay him $436,000 per month ($301,000 in spousal support and $135,000 in child support).

Clarkson is being represented by celebrity attorney Laura Wasser, who recently launched It's Over Easy. The service helps streamline the divorce process for individuals who might not be able to obtain her services otherwise.

And how come SHE gotta pay him so much? She cheated on him on sumthing?

I assume she is the main breadwinner in the household

"He never asks for money
He takes care of me
He loves me
Piece by piece, he restored my faith
That a man can be kind and a father could stay"

This sure hits different now. Dude probably is going to share a beer with her dad. Maybe she will do a "Piece by Piece" remix with Cardi B where they trash Kelly's dad and ex-husband. I got 99 cent on right now.

"He never asks for money
He takes care of me
He loves me

This sure hits different now. Dude probably is going to share a beer with her dad. Maybe she will do a "Piece by Piece" remix with Cardi B where they trash Kelly's dad and ex-husband. I got 99 cent on right now.

I was going to say something about that song, like I know she regrets putting that out now...

"He never asks for money
He takes care of me
He loves me

That's how she gave it up? Damn.

Back