She don't know to play the role and soon the hunter will be ravaged/
Leaving marks dead in her wake, because her ass and smile is savage/
See survival's how she managed. Plans gone sour so she panics/

I done be there plenty. Fuck a trip down memory lane/
Played out like white Henny. Now my linens got Luis stains/
Mustache smelling like Marc Jacobs, I'm dining on finer thangs/
My oceans motion ruining sheets, because the bedroom's where it rains/

Fuck making love, imma fuck her till she skeet/
Then it's back to the money, while gripping the heat/ imma watch ya honey as she scheme on ya money / but you my g so imma inform you in her technique / my nigga her flex is neat, n she never messy between the sheets/ she gonna Dominique leiroux if you don't Eddie her first / be quick or you'll be the body in the hearse / I'm signing out throwing bars on this verse!

I didn't know this joint was still going lol

I'll try to add on today , latest tomorrow

From to June till August ending in November, ya bars started off hot but the season turning to winter/
hiatus is over its time to reclaim ya stake/
as one of the hottest spitting those 2-8s, bars been quiet unless I bump it/
this thread started hot that’s y I jumped in

Last edited:
I Self Lord And Master Traveling Faster
If you step to me be prepared for disaster
I live large like an elephant
Your 16 bars irrelevant
I uplift like a bench presser
Lost and Found Muslim Lessons on the dresser
All praise is due to Allah word is bond
You a heathen with no sense of right and wrong

I Self Lord And Master Traveling Faster
If you step to me be prepared for disaster
I live large like an elephant
Your 16 bars irrelevant
I uplift like a bench presser
Lost and Found Muslim Lessons on the dresser
All praise is due to Allah word is bond
You a heathen with no sense of right and wrong

I’m about to slow your pace
All ya praises sound like a Jewish grace
All you doing is spittin and speaking
After I slice ya face ya cheeks’ll be leakin
Gimme a reason, prodigy at summer jam was weak
It’s a mobb summer and we stay deep
Bundle up because the winter comin and my ninjas on the creep
I’m done now you can speak!

I’m about to slow your pace
All ya praises sound like a Jewish grace
All you doing is spittin and speaking
After I slice ya face ya cheeks’ll be leakin
Gimme a reason, prodigy at summer jam was weak
It’s a mobb summer and we stay deep
Bundle up because the winter comin and my ninjas on the creep
I’m done now you can speak!

Come peep a cat at his peak
Unique, you leak after I sneak like Keak
Keep my cipher complete,
My style's God degree so you chompin
Used to rock a red flag but i ain't from Compton
Steady rompin
Eat the booty off top without no promptin

Come peep a cat at his peak
Unique, you leak after I sneak like Keak
Keep my cipher complete,
My style's God degree so you chompin
Used to rock a red flag but i ain't from Compton
Steady rompin
Eat the booty off top without no promptin

The ghost has spoke with his wireless remote/
You comin for throats but you rhymin like a bloke/ ghost writing like you pac, too bad he got popped/ in LA, LA on CNN ya bars was over after the first line /now it’s time to stop ya shine, enhance ya vision, you bout to see my mission/

The ghost has spoke with his wireless remote/
You comin for throats but you rhymin like a bloke/ ghost writing like you pac, too bad he got popped/ in LA, LA on CNN ya bars was over after the first line /now it’s time to stop ya shine, enhance ya vision, you bout to see my mission/

Like Special Ed and I’m not talkin’ retarded
Politically incorrect...my pms get bombarded
“Word...why you say that?? That shit was mad harsh”
Cuz my lines are gettin’ murky like tha waters of a marsh
Tha daughters are tha heart, but tha sons are tha mind
Tha deaf can’t hear tha truth when they’re led by tha blind

Like Special Ed and I’m not talkin’ retarded
Politically incorrect...my pms get bombarded
“Word...why you say that?? That shit was mad harsh”
Cuz my lines are gettin’ murky like tha waters of a marsh
Tha daughters are tha heart, but tha sons are tha mind
Tha deaf can’t hear tha truth when they’re led by tha blind
Word led by the blind is a leap in faith/ Life in this world, we deal with pure hate/ the OC mural is the new dawn was great/ I’m bout to dig in these crates and obliterate/ rhyming with no beat but an acapella in my head/ I’m raising my bars for every competitor and sending the kids to bed/ who’s next I’m done this competition is dead

Word led by the blind is a leap in faith/ Life in this world, we deal with pure hate/ the OC mural is the new dawn was great/ I’m bout to dig in these crates and obliterate/ rhyming with no beat but an acapella in my head/ I’m raising my bars for every competitor and sending the kids to bed/ who’s next I’m done this competition is dead

R.I.P no forgiveness, fuck building bridges I'm building shrines/Thieves in my temple, I'm cool off the mental no shielding minds/They
speaking lies while truth lying unspoken or is it laying/Fuck the grammar long as you get what I'm saying/

R.I.P no forgiveness, fuck building bridges I'm building shrines/Thieves in my temple, I'm cool off the mental no shielding minds/They
speaking lies while truth lying unspoken or is it laying/Fuck the grammar long as you get what I'm saying/

Get hit wit tha sprayin’ from my mental AK/ thoughts hit tha pavement while you yellin “Mayday!!”/ no time for fear, don’t jump ship now/ go down wit ya crew...how you feel?!CLICK POW/ that’s all that you heard when I raised up tha piece/ melting ya train’a thought when I’m blazin tha heat

I feel what you saying, translating the lingo/my potna just copped five squares he yellin bingo

I tried to talk sense to em show my dawg a better way/them crackas put yo ass under the jail, wont see the light of day

Or even worse be in a casket, face on a shirt, son growing up without his pops he’ll be forever hurt

He tell me he feel me and maybe he should slow down/on second thought fuck what Im saying I gotta move these pounds

Same night I heard them sirens damn I miss my my round....

Remi in the booth you gotta stop and listen/ building is bonding and that what we missin/ the point is we making mistakes with social stakes / opening our lives to those with can’t see us great/ as long as we speak the truth our lives will live on though our youth

When I was a kid, I grabbed bags, now I smash ass/
Terrorize mics so bad, you'd swore I was half-Arab

Get hit wit tha sprayin’ from my mental AK/ thoughts hit tha pavement while you yellin “Mayday!!”/ no time for fear, don’t jump ship now/ go down wit ya crew...how you feel?!CLICK POW/ that’s all that you heard when I raised up tha piece/ melting ya train’a thought when I’m blazin tha heat
heat stay cold even in Miami/ come to a real city where the thugs’ll blam you / New York New York is the city of dreams but you ever been to New York when those infrared red beams / be aiming at ya head that mental AK left in a puddle of red

I feel what you saying, translating the lingo/my potna just copped five squares he yellin bingo

I tried to talk sense to em show my dawg a better way/them crackas put yo ass under the jail, wont see the light of day

Or even worse be in a casket, face on a shirt, son growing up without his pops he’ll be forever hurt

He tell me he feel me and maybe he should slow down/on second thought fuck what Im saying I gotta move these pounds

Same night I heard them sirens damn I miss my my round....

A brick an a pound and a nigga dead / hustling is fun till your filled up with lead/ you gonna miss ya homie but take care of his kids / respect the youth and make sure they grow/ it’s a lesson learned when it’s your time to go

Back