Welcome To aBlackWeb

Keep The Rhyme Goin (2-8 Bars)

I don't need to fry you when you gettin baked!, put you in the oven on 400 and mold you like cake/ now it's time to debate these crime will relate

You gonna bake me, nigga ill soufle you
You a sweet nigga, you creme brule you//

Chef BDP, yeah im Emerill Lugassi with this rap shit
Keep talkin slick you get gunned up and clapped quick//

Ill ether you send your soul to the other side
Fuckin with BDP, you bout to bring about your own demise//

You gonna bake me, nigga ill soufle you
You a sweet nigga, you creme brule you//

Chef BDP, yeah im Emerill Lugassi with this rap shit
Keep talkin slick you get gunned up and clapped quick//

Ill ether you send your soul to the other side
Fuckin with BDP, you bout to bring about your own demise//
(Ain't gonna lie I laughed at that creme brûlée line)

That nigga Jz got gunt up and clapped quick/ quoted from nas you think I don't know rap shit/ You startin rappin in a kitchen you gonna be missin some meals when I (w)rap you/ and I don't gotta gun clap you I'm fist tap you or slap you/ bringin it back to that rap dude my bridge ain't over I'll come back dude!

Big Du, bmore, West side, EV
Hold the whole city down like my dick when I pee
Rep hard everywhere, that's what real Niggaz do
And I stay rolling dolo
I am the crew
Fuck what you heard
Niggaz still juggling birds
You can get paid on the first
And get stuck on the third
Niggaz claiming the street but they stay on the curb
Don't play with that heat if you scared to get burned

Last edited:
Big Du, bmore, West side, EV
Hold the whole city down like my dick when I pee
Rep hard everywhere, that's what real Niggaz do
And I stay rolling dolo
I am the crew
Fuck what you heard
Niggaz still juggling birds
You can get paid on the first
And get robbed on the third
Niggaz claiming the street but they stay on the curb
Don't play with that heat if you scared to get burned

My nigga I play with fire I'm replying to everyone that's spitting that fire/ I'm sittin much higher, my plateau is raising the bar and delivering the charge/ I invigorate the next ya rhymes are elements I read through the text/ if we keep spitting (@Goldie)we need those checks

Cash them them checks
Nigga Pass mines next
And if that ass get fresh
I'mma blast that tek

(Ain't gonna lie I laughed at that creme brûlée line)

That nigga Jz got gunt up and clapped quick/ quoted from nas you think I don't know rap shit/ You startin rappin in a kitchen you gonna be missin some meals when I (w)rap you/ and I don't gotta gun clap you I'm fist tap you or slap you/ bringin it back to that rap dude my bridge ain't over I'll come back dude!

Yeah you tried to be slick with the lines,
But this battle is done
Aint finna be a debate about who won//

Its clear, you not on my level
you dead and buried niggas see the dirt on my shovel//

It was all good a week ago, before I whipped ya head
Now when niggas mention Mooney they say “God bless the dead”//

Last edited:
Yeah you tried to be slick with the lines,
But this battle is done
Aint finna be a debate about who won//

Its clear, you not on my level
you dead and buried nigga you see the dirt on my shovel//

It was all good a week ago, before I whipped ya head
Now when niggas mention Mooney they say “God bless the dead”//
Ahem, I'm on a higher echelon and B you talking/ I rise like ya savior and now B I'm stalkin/ you can't bury something that was great, you leery come back and B a witness/ Bruce Leroy got his ass whipped first, ill be Shonuff to finish that business/ this time a glow won't be my weakness

Last edited:
Ahem, I'm on a higher echelon and B you talking/ I rise like ya savior and now B I'm stalkin/ you can't bury something that was great, you leery come back and B a witness/ Bruce Leroy got his ass whipped first, ill be Shonuff to finish that business/ this time a glow won't be my weakness

You cant bury whats dead/ or starve what aint fed/ I'll take the bullets out your gun and spit back the lead/ fck martial arts/ I practice the dark arts/ throwing darts/ two by two like Noah's ark...

You cant bury whats dead/ or starve what aint fed/ I'll take the bullets out your gun and spit back the lead/ fck martial arts/ I practice the dark arts/ throwing darts/ two by two like Noah's ark...

I see ya strength in numbers famz, two by two or side by side / now watch how I move, single file my ninjas strike after they divide/ my numbers will deceive thee/ I'm sinking ya ship Noah shoulda built three of these/ the holes in ya whip, like graffiti art/ watch these darts that I spit

I see ya strength in numbers famz, two by two or side by side / now watch how I move, single file my ninjas strike after they divide/ my numbers will deceive thee/ I'm sinking ya ship Noah shoulda built three of these/ the holes in ya whip, like graffiti art/ watch these darts that I spit

I'll weather what ever storm you can bring/ drown any song you sing/ make a weapon out a sling/ so numbers aint a thing... And your crew are toys if you talking about graffiti/ you aint ready for war so you best to beg for a treaty...

I'll weather what ever storm you can bring/ drown any song you sing/ make a weapon out a sling/ so numbers aint a thing... And your crew are toys if you talking about graffiti/ you aint ready for war so you best to beg for a treaty...

Beg for mercy I'll have you ride around in the hearse B/ you verse me you rather have a curse or worse, your own verse/ you were worthy to spit I'm just in a zone and I'm accurate when I'm clutching the chrome/ ya bird on my dome you shouldn't leave her alone

Last edited:
Beg for mercy I'll have you ride around in the hearse B/ you verse me you rather have a curse or worse, your own verse/ you were worthy to spit in just in a zone and I'm accurate when I'm clutching the chrome/ ya bird on my dome you shouldn't leave her alone

The only bird on your dome, is a pigeon on your head/ you heard I was dead/ but the info you were fed, was G-M-O, genetically modified/ no one died/ my rein is still solidified/I spied your guys/and the lies/ behind their eyes, so yeah I peeped the plan but peep this man/ you needs Jeeps and land to attack this man, I practice MAN youre an actress MAN...

The only bird on your dome, is a pigeon on your head/ you heard I was dead/ but the info you were fed, was G-M-O, genetically modified/ no one died/ my rein is still solidified/I spied your guys/and the lies/ behind their eyes, so yeah I peeped the plan but peep this man/ you needs Jeeps and land to attack this man, I practice MAN youre an actress MAN...

I had to let ya verse marinate/ I'm not the type of nigga to hate/ I ain't a rapper but I'm bout to annihilate and violate ya words/ speakin down on a man as if he was a herb / let me water ya seed (instill knowledge) and watch what I'll create /I'll displace ya mate , decimate ya face / turn ya rhyme into a cold case

I had to let ya verse marinate/ I'm not the type of nigga to hate/ I ain't a rapper but I'm bout to annihilate and violate ya words/ speakin down on a man as if he was a herb / let me water ya seed (instill knowledge) and watch what I'll create /I'll displace ya mate , decimate ya face / turn ya rhyme into a cold case

You cant beat water, I'll freeze to ice.... Sneeze, and get a 'god bless you' from christ/ then sneak over the boarder/ commit the slaughter/ get you pissed/and have you shake your first/ screaming: 'why i ought ta! / haha But its all fun games/ but Im Lebron James and you warming the bench/ or swarming around passing out drinks to rappers who are looking for a thirst to quench!

As I proceed to let you know Lebron wasn't the best / His crown had was inherited but he still cuttin checks/ this roun' I ain't foolin wit the dissing and playin/ I'm biggin my nigga up for the spit you displayin/ these rhymes we be sayin, the dimes we be slayin are the ones we are playin

Back