Welcome To aBlackWeb

Keep The Rhyme Goin (2-8 Bars)

I murder pimps and castrate faggots with a razor
My style hits harder than Ernie Shavers
Or George Forman and Mike Tyson when I'm slicin
Cut your nuts out of your crotch and drink a glass of scotch

Even though these ladies fat like Gerald I still get them chickens in like Harold
My apparel so fly have all the pretty women fertile. I plant my seed then go back into my shell like a turtle.
She call saying she pregnant I'm like did I do that like urkel
Heater will make lames blood curdle.
Keep it on my waste like corsets, back braces and gurdles.
Only winners in my circle, burner will have cripples hop over hurdles.
Jot sinister plots in my journal while my goons bash you blue and purple.

I murder pimps and castrate faggots with a razor
My style hits harder than Ernie Shavers
Or George Forman and Mike Tyson when I'm slicin
Cut your nuts out of your crotch and drink a glass of scotch
Watch, weirdos blab about their infatuation for male castration.
But dawg turn bitch with their tale between their legs in the softest situations, testing my patience.
I have a certain set of skills so its nothing to have their lives taken.
Setup shop after they get the brakes beat off'em, they'll need maintenance.

Last edited:
Heater will make lames blood curdle.
Keep it on my waste like corsets, back braces and gurdles.
Only winners in my circle, burner will have cripples hop over hurdles.
Jot sinister plots in my journal while my goons bash you blue and purple.
Blowin on purple im a straight tornado
im a wolf in sheeps clothes walk around with a halo
Been godly been omnipotent you better repent now or you'll be darker than limo tint
My firearms blow hell and those shots is heaven sent
When you hear six fifteens beatin down your wall like I was krit
You better act like them twin pops and split

Blowin on purple im a straight tornado
im a wolf in sheeps clothes walk around with a halo
Been godly been omnipotent you better repent now or you'll be darker than limo tint
My firearms blow hell and those shots is heaven sent
When you hear six fifteens beatin down your wall like I was krit
You better act like them twin pops and split
Like kit kat sticks split like dry cold chapped lips split like james mcAvoy when he acted out the script these similes aren't for me, just the opps who ain't built for this shit.
One armed south afrikan in interrogation told a CIA agent I'm called iseepo the gift.

Last edited:
Black people are not a monolith, divide and conquer was the mantra the Romans spit.
Destroy and rebuild mixed with shoot to kill is how white supremacy hit. Suckas saying whatchutalkinabout? Until it happens to them, weirdos saying blem and other silly shit. He who does not learn from the past is doomed to repeat that bih.

Last edited:
I'm fully charged and fully armed. Opposition get no reception, that means they have no bars. They outside for the optics they really don't want these problems. Wolves will really run them pockets, yall exposed to be hoes not some goblins. Shooters steady mobbin' leave yall carried by six in a coffin.

Ill like Biz markie coughin, fuck up the commas often.
Rap aint dead its playin possum, from somalia to slauson.
Whole arsenal from online shoppin',"is this whatchu want? Then come and get it gotdammit" thats how my money talkin'
The fleet flockin birds jockin sounds slappin and knockin safe to say the princes got options.

Last edited:
To hell with that lame shit you poppin, from the jungle offspring, mud made like swamp thing where capitol is king like mansa musa. High off life stoned in the eyes like madusa. Opps washed like loofas in bubble baths when ya top tier competition lower caste. You're my son ya wanna dance with dad like Luther.

Last edited:
Bars out this world like star troopers and monstar hoopers, got splash brother shooters or maybe their hoosiers.
corner boys text pigs in a blanket to warn us of plain cop cruisers.
send the groupies off in lyfts and ubers, so these heifers can tell the herd I'm the shit like manure.
Cowabunga was all I heard from mutated turtles fightin from a new york sewer.

Last edited:
Bars out this world like star troopers and monstar hoopers, got splash brother shooters or maybe their hoosiers.
corner boys text pigs in a blanket to warn us of plain cop cruisers.
send the groupies off in lyfts and ubers, so these heifers can tell the herd I'm the shit like manure. \
Cowabunga was all I heard from mutated turtles fightin from a new york sewer.

I put dirty cops in the cruisers
I play both sides, I'ma Hoosier
Spun thirty blocks with the the bruisers
In the low ride with the troopers
Cowabunga with the stick
Blood pilled in the sewers

I put dirty cops in the cruisers
I play both sides, I'ma Hoosier
Spun thirty blocks with the the bruisers
In the low ride with the troopers
Cowabunga with the stick
Blood pilled in the sewers
In these streets I'm ghost dog yall just some goobers.
When I go to blogs its to ether nets when in trouble shoot like computers.
Allergic to lames and losers, holla if ya hear me, I'm up with the sun like vain roosters.
Or stay at home dads in motor home movers.
Free the guys! Welcome back Muhadith, we know you got locked up over nothing,
Haters eyes apple greener than granny smiths.
Hope ya create a start up called trappin out the bandwith.

Last edited:
Bitches brew swigged a fifth, thats cap I just war with stars like jedis and sith.
I gave gab the gift and showed elevators how to lyft. I'm killing the game then double backed on the slide with the tokyo drift.

I payed the cost to be the boss can't afford to take a loss. Yall fraud like politicians bending the knee in kente cloths. Die from car exhaust carbon dioxide thats all the smoke for the soft. Nos gassed up one deep in the ride overlaping the sloths.

One foot in the grave, regardless if you're old and grey or telling people move we got a baby on the way. They bomb hospitals, child plays possum hoping the sniper will believe he shot'em if possible. They'll snatch a new born out a mothers arms and throw him in the fire because their unholy monk said these locals were another obstacle. These democracies enable devils that's no joke like nothing comical. Its draconian certainly diabolical but when you speak out they advise you to pipe down since you're too logical. Whom ever you love let them know immediately, make amends let go of grudges you'll regret in the end repeatedly.

One foot in the grave, regardless if you're old and grey or telling people move we got a baby on the way. They bomb hospitals, child plays possum hoping the sniper will believe he shot'em if possible. They'll snatch a new born out a mothers arms and throw him in the fire because their unholy monk said these locals were another obstacle. These democracies enable devils that's no joke like nothing comical. Its draconian certainly diabolical but when you speak out they advise you to pipe down since you're too logical. Whom ever you love let them know immediately, make amends let go of grudges you'll regret in the end repeatedly.
To the ones I loved and to the ones I lost
Gotta hold my tears back at all costs

These are trying times and the darker skins are dying

While the fair skinned ones say follow the rules if you want to stop dying

To the ones I loved and to the ones I lost
Gotta hold my tears back at all costs

These are trying times and the darker skins are dying

While the fair skinned ones say follow the rules if you want to stop dying
Cooning knows no colorism, am I lion? A leopard can't change his spots in a jungle environment. Sellouts lack rhythm, so their tap dancin uninspiring. It's the bullet over the ballot watch the pressure we're applying in.

Cooning knows no colorism, am I lion? A leopard can't change his spots in a jungle environment. Sellouts lack rhythm, so their tap dancin uninspiring. It's the bullet over the ballot watch the pressure we're applying in.
Pressure bust pipes but violence gets shit done
The Klan used to be on our asses now they the ones on the run
It ain't no fun when the rabbit gots the gun
They hoping and praying that we don't connect like voltron and become one

Pressure bust pipes but violence gets shit done
The Klan used to be on our asses now they the ones on the run
It ain't no fun when the rabbit gots the gun
They hoping and praying that we don't connect like voltron and become one
Most our heros unsung where I'm from we ain't do it for the optics.
We did it to protect ours and increase our future prospects.
A black hand to build black wall streets profits.
While advancing the next gen to defend our own in the process.

We can't be stopped no matter what's in our path
We just wanted peace, but the crackas gave us wrath
So the fight's on now, and ain't no going back
They trapped us with rocks but now bones gonna crack

Back