Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kawhi New Balance shoes might not move a lot of units, but they might have something

I feel like everytime shoes are discussed, niggas never fully agree if shoes are dope or not
This not even that type of convo lol

Niggas looked at the shoe and thought it was ugly.

I wasn't expecting the thread to blow up with posts of adoration but my point was clearly missed the first time and I know why lol, but it's all good

@AP21

The shoes arent bad I see a splash of a few jordans models in there plus some hybrid stuff.

I think the problem with NBs is that they never captured a real endorsement like Leonard as far as basketball goes...
with Matt Bonner being the last.

They have a great vision they just need work BUT they are sold out so that tells you something and they have a 160 tag on them, so they do have the support.

they did well overall reemerging into basketball with this

The pure concept of a basketball shoe has been misconstrued to allow casual wearability.
Jordans were never intended to be a casual sneaker. They are a performance sneaker period.
We as a culture took that out of context myself included (I do hoop in j's if i got them)
Now I know the pasts of what new balance is as a sneaker brand and if that kawahi shoe holds my foot like the running sneaker sign me up. Jordans are way to narrow and all you size 10 and up niggas know it. yall will deal with it bc its the thing to do

The pure concept of a basketball shoe has been misconstrued to allow casual wearability.
Jordans were never intended to be a casual sneaker. They are a performance sneaker period.
We as a culture took that out of context myself included (I do hoop in j's if i got them)
Now I know the pasts of what new balance is as a sneaker brand and if that kawahi shoe holds my foot like the running sneaker sign me up. Jordans are way to narrow and all you size 10 and up niggas know it. yall will deal with it bc its the thing to do
This all I was trying to say

TY ✊?

I don’t trust them.

I’ll wait bout 5-7 more years before I hoop in some NB

Good gracious grief this is so fuccin true.

Got a pair in my closet back home that I wore only a couple of times. Stopped wearin them cuz dem shyts wasn't comfortable. Was a hassle gettin in them, and was too narrow. And they were my damn size!

Back