Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kawhi New Balance shoes might not move a lot of units, but they might have something

AP2.5

Beef Authority
Site Administrator
people just too loyal to Jordan Brand. If we keeping it a buck, anything not a retro is ass.

There hasnt been a single Jordan Brand signature shoe that has looked better than these, but im not gonna just pick on Jordan Brand. Under Armour and to some extent Nike have been rolling out some dud signature lines. Niggas not gonna buy em b/c they're New Balance but if it was in high school, i would rock these

1597933614704.png

damn you chose the worst New Balances to try and prove your point haha.

I do dig what you're saying tho, I'm just not digging those particular sneakers.

You could of used any of these New Balances

people just too loyal to Jordan Brand. If we keeping it a buck, anything not a retro is ass.

There hasnt been a single Jordan Brand signature shoe that has looked better than these, but im not gonna just pick on Jordan Brand. Under Armour and to some extent Nike have been rolling out some dud signature lines. Niggas not gonna buy em b/c they're New Balance but if it was in high school, i would rock these

View attachment 342230

I think is accepted by all that team Jordan is wack unless you wearing it on the court

Maybe my pov is different because as a ref, I see all the basketball shoes that kids play in

Without asking y'all, I'm pretty sure most of y'all think I'm talking about wearing these out and about like people do with retro jordans. No, I'm talking strictly a shoe to hoop in.

The silhouette is the main focus because colorways can change. This is one of the better silhouettes to come out in a while

But, let the jokes fly

Did you feel the same way about Master P sneakers?
Not only were just sneakers not appealing aesthetically, all he did was get converse to use an already in use silhouette but put his branding on it.

I mean I get it, the cost to actually do R&D for a shoe can get costly so it was better to just rehash something that's not gonna cost a lot and hope he moves enough units to break even but still try to gain a few sales

Bruh yeezys go harder than these, kawhi needs to sue whoever owns new balance they did homie no favors at all.:wtf20:

Bruh yeezys go harder than these, kawhi needs to sue whoever owns new balance they did homie no favors at all.:wtf20:
Sighs

Who is playing basketball in Yeezy brah?

Did you even read anything I posted in here?

I swear all y'all just looked at the picture and then made comments about the shoe without reading why I made the thread to begin with

On the off chance you actually did read and still think the shoe is ugly then ok.

Back