Welcome To aBlackWeb

Katt Williams Wants The Smoke, Goes In on Tiffany Haddish, Kevin Hart and Others on V-103

I don't care for Tiffany's comedy but I really like the way she handles herself. She didn't come after Katt, Monique or anybody else who has said something about her. She's keeps it moving forward.

She living her best life. She g'on back & forth wit you niggas

Kat never said he had beef with her or hated her. He just said she got to skip over funnier people which is facts. I forgot its 2018 tho and if you say you dont love someone and everything they do you a hater.
My nigga! I HATE THAT SHIT!! And it applies way more to black ppl for some reason if a nigga gives out any type of negative thought towards another, espically if that person is the popular flavor of the month, they automatically a hater, shits wack af

My nigga! I HATE THAT SHIT!! And it applies way more to black ppl for some reason if a nigga gives out any type of negative thought towards another, espically if that person is the popular flavor of the month, they automatically a hater, shits wack af

You know what it is. People are easily influenced. I didn't really see what he said about Haddish as a dis either. I think he got close when he started trying to debate Wanda on the point, but initially, I think he was just trying to say that in the industry your success isn't always just about how funny you are and that they will sometimes build some people up for alternate reasons. But when you see the video labelled as "Katt Williams disses Tiffany Haddish, Keven Hart, etc..." then you basically go into the video with a preconception of what it is.

I think both sides bear some burden for this shit blowing up though. I do feel like Wanda was correct in that Katt seemed to have a negative energy from the start. It wasn't just the roast session at the end. Like early on in the interview, she asked him a question and then tried to refine it to better get at what she wanted and he said some shit like "Let me answer the question. It's not my fault you have poor interviewing skills." It was a joke, but the way he carried wasn't really a joke. He was digging at her. However, on the flip side, by her own admission, she pretty much harassed him into being on the show. From the way she described it, he told her he didn't want to do it like half a dozen times and she kept bothering him until he gave in. You can't get mad if a person doesn't come on with the best energy after that.

One thing I will say is that I don't understand is why people keep bashing that Wanda chick for catching feelings about the roast. I don't know if she's funny or not, but are we really going to act like all comedians be on some snappin shit? She said that isn't what she does, she wasn't prepared for it, and wanted no part of it.

You know what it is. People are easily influenced. I didn't really see what he said about Haddish as a dis either. I think he got close when he started trying to debate Wanda on the point, but initially, I think he was just trying to say that in the industry your success isn't always just about how funny you are and that they will sometimes build some people up for alternate reasons. But when you see the video labelled as "Katt Williams disses Tiffany Haddish, Keven Hart, etc..." then you basically go into the video with a preconception of what it is.

I think both sides bear some burden for this shit blowing up though. I do feel like Wanda was correct in that Katt seemed to have a negative energy from the start. It wasn't just the roast session at the end. Like early on in the interview, she asked him a question and then tried to refine it to better get at what she wanted and he said some shit like "Let me answer the question. It's not my fault you have poor interviewing skills." It was a joke, but the way he carried wasn't really a joke. He was digging at her. However, on the flip side, by her own admission, she pretty much harassed him into being on the show. From the way she described it, he told her he didn't want to do it like half a dozen times and she kept bothering him until he gave in. You can't get mad if a person doesn't come on with the best energy after that.

One thing I will say is that I don't understand is why people keep bashing that Wanda chick for catching feelings about the roast. I don't know if she's funny or not, but are we really going to act like all comedians be on some snappin shit? She said that isn't what she does, she wasn't prepared for it, and wanted no part of it.

Frank said that she's crashed on guests in the past, so her saying that she's not that type is a lie.

Frank said that she's crashed on guests in the past, so her saying that she's not that type is a lie.

Yeah, honestly I didn't get that, and she did get called out on it by a couple of the callers. I think her point was that joking around with the average person and trying to go head to head with a pro like Katt are two different things. Frank did call her out on it too. When she said that she felt like he should have put a stop to earlier. He said that he thought it was just jokes between comedians and said she really only had a problem with it be cause she lost. He flat out told her that if she had won, they wouldn't be having the convo. The reason I give her some credit is because she admitted to a lot of it. She isn't presenting the situation like she was faultless. She just said she was caught off guard by how harsh it got and was embarrassed by it. I don't see the problem with that.

Yeah, honestly I didn't get that, and she did get called out on it by a couple of the callers. I think her point was that joking around with the average person and trying to go head to head with a pro like Katt are two different things. Frank did call her out on it too. When she said that she felt like he should have put a stop to earlier. He said that he thought it was just jokes between comedians and said she really only had a problem with it be cause she lost. He flat out told her that if she had won, they wouldn't be having the convo. The reason I give her some credit is because she admitted to a lot of it. She isn't presenting the situation like she was faultless. She just said she was caught off guard by how harsh it got and was embarrassed by it. I don't see the problem with that.

It got harsh because of the prison shits. It was all jokes when it was about the broccoli but once she went to "you know how to tell us about prison", you could hear Katt's whole demeanor change when he responded. It was as if his brain was like "oh dis bitch wanna go there wit it?!" and he lit her ass up.

I don't care for Tiffany's comedy but I really like the way she handles herself. She didn't come after Katt, Monique or anybody else who has said something about her. She's keeps it moving forward.

Sometimes the best way to get back at somebody is to simply let them embarrass themselves by keep talking

For whatever reason ppl feel the need to protect her

Well because generally when somebody starts talking shit, especially made up lies, about somebody unwarranted then yeah you're going to get people who step up and say "Nah, that's not right". It's not an odd occurrence

Well because generally when somebody starts talking shit, especially made up lies, about somebody unwarranted then yeah you're going to get people who step up and say "Nah, that's not right". It's not an odd occurrence
That ain't what happened tho

It got harsh because of the prison shits. It was all jokes when it was about the broccoli but once she went to "you know how to tell us about prison", you could hear Katt's whole demeanor change when he responded. It was as if his brain was like "oh dis bitch wanna go there wit it?!" and he lit her ass up.

Yeah, I think the broccoli was jokes, but some of the other things he said to her were shots. His whole demeanor towards her was a little hostile. From the very beginning I thought they were two people that had past history. Katt definitely wasn't acting like she was someone he didn't know. You're right though. The shit escalated with the jail shit.

Who startrded this "living they best life" shit?? Lol that shits the new saying
I hate the shit.

Niggas do one thing an they living they best life.

Niggas in red lobster taking pics saying living they best life

Cool saying and all....but like I said back on the ic...
Niggas living in moments and not living the life.
There is a difference.

But when me or @Elzo69Renaissance show we living our best life...we gotta be stuntin or lying.

Smdh at niggas

Thing is...that nigga has no reason to be hatin. Why? Nigga you got an Emmy playing alligator man! Do you see folks bashing him tryin to demean his part in ATL like he did Tiffany wit SNL? He didnt write that script...but he was still funny.

Hated on Tiffany Haddish

Hated on Kevin Hart

Hated on Steve Harvey...although Steve dumbazzz actually showed up at the Katt vs Steve comedy show actin like somebody kidnapped him b/c he didn't understand why he was there. Nigga plz...they wrote you check. That's why.

Last edited:
Fuck what y'all talking about, dude said some negative shit about shorty, on air, to the people, and people spoke they're opinion on it.

Don't matter of she took offense or not....

We gonna discuss shit worth discussing.

If the nigga wasn't out of line, why make an effort to patch things up with her?

Either way, if Niggaz gonna speak on the success of others as if they didn't work for it.... Someone gonna fire back

Niggas mad ppl living "their " best life.
Or niggas trying false flag just to be apart of something.
Waking up isn't living your best life.

Why dilute the pool when it's people out here getting it and working hard or truly enjoying the fruits of their labor.

Niggas always want credit for doing nothing or minimal shit.

Or niggas trying false flag just to be apart of something.
Waking up isn't living your best life.

Why dilute the pool when it's people out here getting it and working hard or truly enjoying the fruits of their labor.

Niggas always want credit for doing nothing or minimal shit.

Everybody best life ain’t the same bruh

Back