Welcome To aBlackWeb

Katt Williams Wants The Smoke, Goes In on Tiffany Haddish, Kevin Hart and Others on V-103

Eddie Murphy/Richard didn’t write all their shit but it’s funny.

Just because somebody wrote it don’t mean anybody can make it funny

Exactly.

Which I don't understand the point Kat was making.

Eddie Murphy/Richard didn’t write all their shit but it’s funny.

Just because somebody wrote it don’t mean anybody can make it funny

There are plenty of funny ass movies out there that didn't have a comedian starring in them and plenty of terrible movies with comedians in starring roles.

Being a comedian doesn't mean you're going to be funny in a flick.

Wanda, can you step right here, right quick. Aight, you're no longer able to call yourself a "comedian" not only because of your wack jokes & roast attempt but you getting salty & trying to resort to violent acts by getting your family to beat up or possibly kill Katt Williams; all because you got roasted in a roast section that you started

I can see Frank's pov. Hell if two comedians are roasting each other, I'm gonna also assume that's what they do.

I dunno man. Its enough blame to go around. My issue wit Kat has always been him hatin on other comedians. Worry about your career man.
Can he hate and help at the same time?

Y tf is that obese ass cracka doing security work?
Him tryna get someone out the club prolly looks like baby d chasing day day

once again....Katt looks stupid af

he's a bad interview...when dealing with a bad interviewer....shorty fucked up asking dumb ass questions and he gave them what they wanted....a sound bite/ratings spike...with that said i can't blame the husband for protecting his wife especially when Katt clearly walked up on him wanting the smoke.....and the husband was ready to give it to him

Shits fucked up when you can go on the radio or tv and just flat out lie and play the victim. When it comes to how everything unfolded with the interview.

Now watching that video I can say the follow up show that Frank Ski and Wanda did she seems to be telling the truth about what happened at the club that night. If her and her husband are promoters of that comedy night and will be taking home a lot of cash at the end of the show I can see exactly why the husband would have his gun which more than likely had nothing to do with Katt Williams.

Back