Welcome To aBlackWeb

Katt Williams Wants The Smoke, Goes In on Tiffany Haddish, Kevin Hart and Others on V-103

My first exposure to Amanda Seales was on "my brother and me"

iu

she was a backup singer in Floetry and used to host shit on MTV2 and other hip hop platforms as "Amanda Diva"

now all of a sudden, she's an industry plant b/c she uses her now bigger platform to bring awareness to issues about the plight of not only the black woman but black people as a whole??

i4lksjnvrxkq.gif

My first exposure to Amanda Seales was on "my brother and me"

iu

she was a backup singer in Floetry and used to host shit on MTV2 and other hip hop platforms as "Amanda Diva"

now all of a sudden, she's an industry plant b/c she uses her now bigger platform to bring awareness to issues about the plight of not only the black woman but black people as a whole??

View attachment 75701
maxresdefault.jpg

Is Child Gambino a plant? I mean he does...

Music
Acts
Comedy
Directs
Produces
Writes

If that ain't an infiltration...I dunno what is.

You know she was a child actress?

Edit: AP already mentioned this
My argument is about the utilization and creation of a plant. If you say Cardi is a plant, Cardi was on love and hip-hop. Would that excuse her from a plant conversation in some minds? A plant is about what you are used for, in my mind. Not who you are, who do you appeal to, and what is the purpose of your appeal?

Some people are just there because they generate money for someone, no purpose other than that. That's not a plant, that's good buisness.

My argument is about the utilization and creation of a plant. If you say Cardi is a plant, Cardi was on love and hip-hop. Would that excuse her from a plant conversation in some minds? A plant is about what you are used for, in my mind. Not who you are, who do you appeal to, and what is the purpose of your appeal?

Some people are just there because they generate money for someone, no purpose other than that. That's not a plant, that's good buisness.

To be all the way real....NWA was the first "plants" in hip hop

That the NRA is nigga friendly...lmao

He never said that. I believe he pointed out that in the past the NRA did not discriminate against blacks who wanted gun safety and marksmanship training even at a time when the last thing whites wanted was armed blacks. However, in the same discussion he pointed out that the NRA of today is not that same group. His ultimate point had nothing to do with the NRA, he was just promoting the idea that blacks should stand up for our rights to own guns responsibly, the same way the NRA does for whites.

Cardi B was a high demand stripper prior to love and hip hop. Her and Seales /=

How? Because of gangsta rap?

The CIA has admitted to infiltrating hip hop music in Cuba. So to think it happened here isnt far fetched. The narrative about hip hop changed with the emergance of NWA and the fallout thereafter was by design.

Cardi B was a high demand stripper prior to love and hip hop. Her and Seales /=
To hear Joe Budden tell it, he knew her before when she stripped, she was not one of the ones that was in high demand., And she got on love and hip-hop through DJ Self

Killer Mike is a plant? What establishment friendly message has he been delivering?
Didn't say establishment friendly, I said figure speaking to a targeted audience. It's not a coincidence that his audience is the audience more app to vote for who he was championing.

Y'all thinking of plant as something nefarious, I'm speaking on plant as...a means to an end, nefarious or not, and not purely for monetary reasons.

Back