Welcome To aBlackWeb

Katt Williams Wants The Smoke, Goes In on Tiffany Haddish, Kevin Hart and Others on V-103

But it was still funnier than anything Kev has done in past 5 years

If getting man handled and yelping for help to save you from a child is what it takes to be funny...KYS

S/N: I find Kevin Hart and Katt funny...I just hate for a nigga to tear another nigga down for whatever reason when there will always be plenty enough “hatred” from “others” without adding in...Katt sound like a hater when he talk about Kevin and so does Mike Epps...

Kev changed the whole narrative of the convo.

Now if u say katt is funnier you are somehow shitting on black empowerment.

FOH

Kev changed the whole narrative of the convo.

Now if u say katt is funnier you are somehow shitting on black empowerment.

FOH

Katt didn’t say he was funnier he tried to diminish what Kev been doing as some fluke or “white man given” fame...Kev was in Paper Soldiers...Kev did standup...Kev paid his dues like you but he didn’t get in his own way...that’s where Katt hating...niggaz can have their opinions all day...like who you like...but don’t tear down a man to bring yourself up...that’s lame af

Katt didn’t say he was funnier he tried to diminish what Kev been doing as some fluke or “white man given” fame...Kev was in Paper Soldiers...Kev did standup...Kev paid his dues like you but he didn’t get in his own way...that’s where Katt hating...niggaz can have their opinions all day...like who you like...but don’t tear down a man to bring yourself up...that’s lame af

Slim you arguing to a bunch of brick walls.

I called this shit earlier this year when Fazion was shitting on Chappelle on TBC. He was hating cuz he was shitting on a dude they like, but Katt is speaking nothing but the truth cuz they don't fuck wit Kev or Tiffany.

Stand ups view comics who have writers different.

I love stand up comedy. I listen to alot of comedy podcasts and shows and if u dont write your own shit, comics who do will always look down.

Stand ups view comics who have writers different.

I love stand up comedy. I listen to alot of comedy podcasts and shows and if u dont write your own shit, comics who do will always look down.

You do know Paul Mooney wrote for Richard Pryor right?? Bet nobody looking down on him...

Different era. U would need to ask Redd Foxx & Johnny Pops Witherspoon if they felt a way about it.

Comics of this generation have multiple media outlets to let their feelings be known. Having writers for your STAND UP is frowned upon.

Neal has never been credited for Daves stand up.

Soooo you think you need to ask Redd Foxx and Pops if they had an issue wit’ Rich having a “writer” hunh?!

9E023F7B-5418-4A01-A5D0-994254D52401.gif

Yeah...aite

So does that diminish Proyor's greatness as a comic b/c he had Paul as his writer?

Majority of folks favorite comics got a team of writers. Yall do realize that's nothin new right? Doesn't matter if you write your own shyt or not...YOU as a comic still gotta deliver tho lines and make that shyt funny regardless

Neal has never been credited for Daves stand up.

Katt wasn't just talking bout stand up either. Tiffany shouldn't get all the praise she got from Girls Trip cuz she didn't write the script, according to Katt.

Last I checked Neal was a co-writer on CS. Probably Dave's biggest and most successful venture to date.

Katt wasn't just talking bout stand up either. Tiffany shouldn't get all the praise she got from Girls Trip cuz she didn't write the script, according to Katt.

Last I checked Neal was a co-writer on CS. Probably Dave's biggest and most successful venture to date.

Stand up is where it all stems from. Katts whole convo was tryn compare his crew of women standup to tiff and her lackluster standup career.

Stand up is where it all stems from. Katts whole convo was tryn compare his crew of women standup to tiff and her lackluster standup career.

Why does her standup matter?

She’s not known for that. It’s on her screen comedy

So him bringing that shit up was so out of left field and have no barring on her fame.

She's someone still a relative rookie to film and television who has never shown a particular interest in the diversification of the industry or awards.

You wouldn't ask a cashier about how to improve the retail industry. You wouldn't ask Tekashi 69 about the gentrification of Brooklyn.
Excuses

Back