Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Kap's collusion case to move forward to the next phase!

16501f6cedeab9c2d0b956c8139516d3.gif

I want a Kap jersey but I don't want to break bread with the league or the 49ers. Nike knew exactly what they were doing when they made this move. They have generated billions off people who look and think like me for decades. They have earned an extra few bucks out of my wallet. Cant wait to buy some non NFL/49ers Kaepernick gear.

Last edited:
Those reactions let you know team owneers definitely colluded to keep Kaep out of the league

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/tucker-...epernick-ad-this-is-an-attack-on-the-country/

Tucker Carlson Decries Nike’s Kaepernick Ad: ‘This Is An Attack on the Country’

Fox News’ 8 p.m. host Tucker Carlson arose early on Tuesday morning to appear on Fox & Friends. The first topic: Colin Kaepernick, the former San Francisco 49ers quarterback just announced as the face of Nike’s latest campaign.

Kaepernick was the first NFL player to kneel during the national anthem in protest of racial injustice and police brutality in August 2016.

Carlson dismissed the ad campaign as “pretty decadent”, criticizing “the executives profiting” from Kaepernick “and his attacks on the United States.”

“This is an attack on the country,” Carlson added.

The primetime host went on to claim that “sitting during the national anthem is a way of making a broad-based, generalized, and therefore impossible to rebut, attack against the country that made him and Nike rich.”

Many of the “ruling class,” Carlson said, “hate and resent the very system that made their prosperity, their success possible.”

Fox & Friends host Steve Doocy asked Carlson about those who are lighting their Nike sneakers on fire in protest of the Kaepernick ad.

Carlson responded by questioning the former quarterback’s motives: “Who knows what Kaepernick thinks, or why, or why he is so unhappy, it’s not even that interesting.” (Kaepernick, as well as other NFL players kneeling during the anthem, have repeatedly explained why they are protesting.)

“Here you have a boardroom of corporate executives deciding that they are going to profit off of attacks on the country that made their company possible,” Carlson continued. “That is a really ominous thing.”

He added that “destroying the society” is Nike’s “goal, and the way to get rich.”

Carlson then demanded to know “specifically what [Kaepernick] is protesting.”

Fox & Friends host Brian Kilmeade dismissed Kaepernick’s protest as unserious, claiming “this is not the same as Muhammad Ali at a press conference saying ‘I’m not going to Vietnam’, that’s a lot different.”

“Well this is a hapless kid,” Carlson said of Kaepernick. He added that Nike’s attack on the United States is how “everything falls apart.”

Back