Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

e4cd9a554e17bbf66f69095e6c45d26061ac6d61.jpg

Tupac Shakur Received Death Threats From Jewish Defense League (JDL)

According to documents from “FBI Records: The Vault,” a radical extremist group called Jewish Defense League was suspected of extorting and sending death threats to popular rappers Tupac Shakur and Eazy-E shortly before their deaths in the 1990s.

As anti-Blackness and antisemitism continue to permeate American society, the FBI files, which were first released in 2011, have resurfaced on social media.

Though some on social media have recently begun to share an article from Israel’s the Jerusalem Post, the findings were first published over a decade ago

“The scheme involves [name redacted] and other subjects making telephonic death threats to the rap star,” the files state. “Subjects then intercede by contacting the victim and offering protection for a fee. The victim and their family are taken to a ‘safe haven,’ usually a private estate, and are protected by gun-toting body guards associated with the Jewish Defense League.”

FBI files show Jewish hate group suspected of sending death threats to Tupac

Tupac Shakur (2pac) died on September 13, 1996 at 25 years old in a Nevada hospital from internal bleeding after being shot several times in what many suspect to be a planned shootout on the Las Vegas strip. He was placed in a medically induced coma for several days after the Sept. 7 shooting before succumbing to his injuries.

The “All Eyez On Me” rap star represented the ultimate icon for millions who followed his hard-hitting gangsta rap style and his social and political messages uplifting the Black community.

Eazy-E, born as Eric Wright, died a year earlier on March 26, 1995 at the age of 30 after losing a battle with AIDS. The Ruthless Records founder and leader of the group N.W.A., together with Ice Cube, brought gangsta rap to the forefront and called out police violence in a time before social media could capture every instance of police brutality.

Both Tupac and Eazy-E were suspected of being targeted for extortion and suspected of receiving death threats from the Jewish Defense League.

What is the Jewish Defense League?

The Southern Poverty Law Center, which tracks white supremacists and other hate groups across the U.S., describes the Jewish Defense League as “a radical organization that preaches a violent form of anti-Arab, Jewish nationalism.”

Founded in 1968 by Rabbi Meir Kahane, an Orthodox Jew, it capitalized on the tensions between New York City Jewish teachers unions and Black residents who wanted greater control over their neighborhood schools.

The FBI files continue: After the victims were brought to the “safe havens,” the JDL would allegedly “convince the victim they have worked a ‘deal’ out… and the threats cease. The victim then pays the subjects for the protection services rendered.”

Documents show an unidentified source identified Eazy-E as a target of the JDL’s extortion before he died from AIDS. Another source from within the JDL “had also reportedly targeted Tupac Shakur prior to his murder in Las Vegas.”

To this day, 2pac’s killer has never been brought to justice.

Great question....I’ll go pull specifics but one thing that immediately stupid.....was misquoting Ben Franklin by claiming Ben was saying the people of Europe were black when he called Germans “Swarthyin complexion. We know Ben Franklin would know that black people are not Europeans and are actually Africans, and this video claims that Ben Franklin knew the core people of these European countries were black...and that their history was stolen or history was changed. That’s embarrassingly bad. See the reference to the info the video references- See for yourself.

Ben Franklin did not say black people ruled or were core people in Europe...the rulers of Europe were white.... it’s crazy that black people think European ruler were black when we have paintings of these people lol

Got it. Yea, see my thing is we supposed to be sharper than that. Don’t play games with the evidence. Shouldn’t have to even do all that.

Great question....I’ll go pull specifics but one thing that immediately stupid.....was misquoting Ben Franklin by claiming Ben was saying the people of Europe were black when he called Germans “Swarthyin complexion. We know Ben Franklin would know that black people are not Europeans and are actually Africans, and this video claims that Ben Franklin knew the core people of these European countries were black...and that their history was stolen or history was changed. That’s embarrassingly bad. See the reference to the info the video references- See for yourself.

Ben Franklin did not say black people ruled or were core people in Europe...the rulers of Europe were white.... it’s crazy that black people think European ruler were black when we have paintings of these people lol

Uhhhh I think you should read what you posted.
Read it very carefully because it supports what's said in the video that I posted

Last edited:
]
Yo @VIBE @Blue_London @mike030270

Aye peckerwoods
what do y'all think about this scene right here?

😈Sicilian are great liars. The best in the world.

I'm Sicilian. My father was the world heavyweight champion of Sicilian liars. From growing up with him i learned the pantomime. There are seventeen different things a guy can do when he lies to give himself away.

A guy's got seventeen pantomimes.

A woman's got twenty, a guy's got seventeen.

But if you know 'em like you know your own face, they beat lie detectors all to hell. Now, what we got here is a little game of show and tell. You don't wanna show me nothin'. But you're tellin' me everything. I know you know where they are. So

tell me, before I do some damage you won't walk away from.

😏Could I have one of those Chesterfields now?
😈 Sure.
😏You got a, match? Oh wait no no, don't bother. I got one.
😏You're Sicilian, huh?
😈Yeah, Sicilian.
😏You know, I read a lot. Especially about things in, uh, about history. I find that shit fascinating. Here's a fact, I don't know whether you know or not......

Sicilians were spawned by niggas

🤨Come again? 😄
😏No, it's a fact. You see, uh, Sicilians have black blood pumpin' through their hearts. If you don't believe me, you can look it up. Hundreds and hundreds of years ago, you see, the Moors conquered Sicily. And the Moors are niggers.

😈Yes...

😏So you see, way back then, uh, Sicilians were like, uh, wops from Northern Italy. Ah, they all had blonde hair and blue eyes,

but, uh, well, then the Moors moved in there,

and uh, well, they changed the whole country.

They did so much fucking with Sicilian women,

huh? That they changed the whole bloodline forever. That's why blonde hair and blue eyes became, black hair and dark skin.

You know, it's absolutely amazing to me to think that to this day, hundreds of years later,

that, uh,

that Sicilians still carry that nigger gene
d53f26a8fa3273fcf04dfa1c6df922b77c441d03.jpg

EBBC0803-62E8-4664-9436-39041098F9FE.gif

No answer for you.

You forgot what you told me and ended being wrong about it. Yet you post the guys youtube videos. You even said its one of your favorite YouTube channels. Thank me later

Keep posting his videos. Ima do me with nfg
Say what you want. I don't care.
Don't care what's perceived or laughed at
I won't stop.

You're confusing me with someone else. I've never posted videos addressing this topic, and this isn't isn't something that would be addressed on any of the YT channels I frequent.

I don't care if you stop or not. I just think that if it was really something you cared so much about this much you'd be willing to at least share why it's so important to you.

You're confusing me with someone else. I've never posted videos addressing this topic, and this isn't isn't something that would be addressed on any of the YT channels I frequent.

I don't care if you stop or not. I just think that if it was really something you cared so much about this much you'd be willing to at least share why it's so important to you.
No, I have a good memory. You just forgot.

My memory so good that I remember you telling us about your vasectomy back in the IC.

Good night

Back