Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

Black people not knowing how Nazi's targeted black people is ridiculous. I don't know where anyone gets it from that Jews were his only victims.

Prolly aint something that's really mentioned in basic history classes unfortunately

Black people not knowing how Nazi's targeted black people is ridiculous. I don't know where anyone gets it from that Jews were his only victims.
I dare you to elaborate on what Hitler and most Nazi's thought of the Black Jews 😏

Last edited:
I dare you to elaborate on what Hitler and most Nazi's thought of the Black Jews 😏

All i could find

All i could find

I was waiting for this.

Now post the other misquote that ended up being true😏

Vulcan posted about the afro Germans. In that article it quotes Hitler's view on the Black Hebrews and they said it wasn't true, which you posted. But it's true about what he said about the Afro German soldiers mixing with their german women and what not right?

its da weeknd.Okay.Hitler was killing fake jews and blacks(real jews,right?).......and Jehovah's Witnesses, Gays, people with disabilities, Masons...and of course Prisoners from war.

My boy Kanye mite fit 4 of the 6 i named.he would be super dead. He definitely could've taken a better articulated approach to saying that we benefited from Nazi technology.And thats all.
Or he could just be gunning for white votes for in the future but i hope not.

Back