Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Kanye West - "Jesus is King"

You can't be serious fam
1st and last I don't endorse none of this Kanye's doing. None of it. I'm against it 100%. But, just to make a hypothetical on some shit that I don't think is beyond Kanye entertaining I stated a theory. So, Maybe you don't understand what I'm saying when I was saying I hope Kanye isn't that dumb. I was saying I was hoping this stuff Kanye is doing was so he could expose republicans and sell-outs who endorse Trump. In other words like him going undercover. This dude clearly has done a shift from his beginnings to now, so he can either be just this stupid or I would hope he wasn't and was doing something this stupid for another reason that later when he comes out of this character he could reveal. I'm not saying I buy this theory, but I'm just throwing it out there cause he's on some next level coonery and this shit is embarrassing to see. The more likely scenario is he lost his mind and said fuck racial issues, and decided to try to empower himself; even if it means selling out.

What would that accomplish ?

That's more damaging I acted like this to expose the system and to do this I talked Down my people history and made it ok for racist to feel empowered by my endorsement.

Look how proud fox news is no hoax can cover this up
You're right. I understand y'all don't know who I am and ain't no reason for you to care, but I'm not down with Kanye. I'm in support of blacks all over the world. I don't support this shit Kanye's doing or done. I'm against it. I'm just throwing something out in conversation that his ass is capable of conjuring. If he did what I was proposing then it wouldn't help blacks in no way. It would only draw more attention to himself. He's about himself. That's what I think. Now, back to my theory I could see him dumb enough to try something like he's doing thinking there is a positive to it once he reveals why he did it. The good he thinks it would do would take me writing an even longer paragraph based on BS and no evidence than I've already done. LIke you said, even if he did that it'd still isn't really good; but I would see that differently than him being legitimately a sincere coon as he's proving and proven himself to be so far. Don't let none of what I've said takeaway from the here and now of him being a legitimate Tom. He is. I just figured if in 5 months he comes out and says "I was just joking, here's what I got and I'm giving it to....myself or whoever." I'd type it here in this forum to let y'all know. AGain, first I think he's not doing what I stated as a theory; I think it's legitimate he's checked out; but I just threw some shit out that ain't beyond him trying

Last edited:
Kanye was on the same dumb shit when his last album dropped and y'all supported it so it will be no different this album.

On god I haven't heard a single track from that shit. I got spotify and apple. I'll actively keep trying not to hear anything this nigga put out. Luckily I live in Toronto he's dead out here. Only thing getting spins is that such a hoe bullshit.

You agree with the stuff he been saying?
I haven’t heard or read the stuff he been saying. Idc about the stuff he been saying.

I care about the music and he still one of my favorite artist cause his shit mostly flames

Back