Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Kanye West - "Jesus is King"

Not even close to the most disgusting thing he's done..

source.gif

These statements are not preaching: Who is the audience for this album? Everyone? Probably. Ok. Did the teachings of the bible want those who speak and refer to that God to at least know the rules to be followed and taught? If so, is Kanye staying true to that message and gospel, or is he distorting it to his own personal beliefs that contradict what Jesus taught and therefore are blasphemous? If he wanted to make an album about faith, then ok, no problem. When you put Sunday service, and name it Jesus is King, then you are aligning the concept to Jesus and the God of Abraham. When you do that you walk a line that comes with that which is supposed to be the most sincere and authentic part of a human being's relationship with himself and what that God wants from him. I think calling yourself God (as Kanye has done multiple times & literally had a song called I am God) is according to the bible blasphemy. Saying God is within you is not blasphemy, and saying that you are made in the image of God is not the same as being God according to Christians. I Don't know enough about the bible to preach, but I would say the same with his coonery on TMZ and speaking about blacks experiences without using any documented references to support where his opinions are based on any type of truth or collected facts POINTS to a pattern of this guy wants to speak about things rooted in rules, laws, studying, some facts, historical accounts, and experiences BUT he does not want to honor or respect or actually do or at least exhibit vocally anything to his audience that lets us know where he is basing his beliefs and study with support. He says he supports Trump, but then when Jimmy Kimmel or David Letterman ask him what exactly has Trump done that you support he can't name specifics; yet, when these same people then present things Trump supports and ask if he supports it he can't say he supports it either.
Kanye ain't worth me writing this much about. I only write it bc I used to have a lot of respect for dude, and I listened and bought his music. I even supported this guy on either here or AHH in the past saying he might have only been using that Trump stuff to later come out and tell people he was pranking them, and found out some inside information. I was giving him the benefit of the doubt a lot, but in the end: the same with Jay-Z no longer associating himself with Kanye, I had to admit what I was sniffing from this dude, and he's just a dude you leave alone. He makes good beats and he supports people who are racists and he supports people without even being able to state why he supports who he does. Today its Jesus, tomorrow he's an atheist, yesterday it was Bush don't care about black people, now it's Make America Great Again?

Last edited:
These statements are not preaching: Who is the audience for this album? Everyone? Probably. Ok. Did the teachings of the bible want those who speak and refer to that God to at least know the rules to be followed and taught? If so, is Kanye staying true to that message and gospel, or is he distorting it to his own personal beliefs that contradict what Jesus taught and therefore are blasphemous? If he wanted to make an album about faith, then ok, no problem. When you put Sunday service, and name it Jesus is King, then you are aligning the concept to Jesus and the God of Abraham. When you do that you walk a line that comes with that which is supposed to be the most sincere and authentic part of a human being's relationship with himself and what that God wants from him. I think calling yourself God (as Kanye has done multiple times & literally had a song called I am God) is according to the bible blasphemy. Saying God is within you is not blasphemy, and saying that you are made in the image of God is not the same as being God according to Christians. I Don't know enough about the bible to preach, but I would say the same with his coonery on TMZ and speaking about blacks experiences without using any documented references to support where his opinions are based on any type of truth or collected facts POINTS to a pattern of this guy wants to speak about things rooted in rules, laws, studying, some facts, historical accounts, and experiences BUT he does not want to honor or respect or actually do or at least exhibit vocally anything to his audience that lets us know where he is basing his beliefs and study with support. He says he supports Trump, but then when Jimmy Kimmel or David Letterman ask him what exactly has Trump done that you support he can't name specifics; yet, when these same people then present things Trump supports and ask if he supports it he can't say he supports it either.
Kanye ain't worth me writing this much about. I only write it bc I used to have a lot of respect for dude, and I listened and bought his music. I even supported this guy on either here or AHH in the past saying he might have only been using that Trump stuff to later come out and tell people he was pranking them, and found out some inside information. I was giving him the benefit of the doubt a lot, but in the end: the same with Jay-Z no longer associating himself with Kanye, I had to admit what I was sniffing from this dude, and he's just a dude you leave alone. He makes good beats and he supports people who are racists and he supports people without even being able to state why he supports who he does. Today is Jesus, tomorrow he's an atheist?
<div class="tenor-gif-embed" data-postid="3693496" data-share-method="host" data-width="100%" data-aspect-ratio="1.3387096774193548"><a href="https://tenor.com/view/simpsons-bush-homer-hiding-awkward-gif-3693496">Bush GIF</a> from <a href="https://tenor.com/search/simpsons-gifs">Simpsons GIFs</a></div><script type="text/javascript" async src="https://tenor.com/embed.js"></script>

Nope

Kanye ain't worth me writing this much about. I only write it bc I used to have a lot of respect for dude, and I listened and bought his music. I even supported this guy on either here or AHH in the past saying he might have only been using that Trump stuff to later come out and tell people he was pranking them, and found out some inside information. I was giving him the benefit of the doubt a lot, but in the end: the same with Jay-Z no longer associating himself with Kanye, I had to admit what I was sniffing from this dude, and he's just a dude you leave alone. He makes good beats and he supports people who are racists and he supports people without even being able to state why he supports who he does. Today its Jesus, tomorrow he's an atheist, yesterday it was Bush don't care about black people, now it's Make America Great Again?

9A61EF10-C509-4370-9FE7-6D9DB4FA48A1.gif

JayZ need to yolk this nigga up for using his shit in his stupid ass church concerts

........................:scust:

Anyway...since Kanye went all MAGA on niggas I just been watching. The Sunday service shit is giving back through music and spirituality but not forcing it on peeps. I’ve only read good reports and some of the clips I seen been lit.

Really I’m tryna say that sometimes when you fuck up...the only way forward is to look to a higher power.

Maybe this is what Ye has been through. Maybe this album will be a moment in his life that can change how he’s perceived moving forward.

We’ll see. I expect it will drop tonight/tomorrow

Mountain time could make sense since he's been loving Wyoming for the last year or 2. if it's not mountain or pacific the only other one left is hawaii but at that point the day is over for most of the world sooo

Back