Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West announces run @ President: Kim meets with divorce lawyers

Ladies and gentlemen. YOUR Next President - Kanye West

ON THE WAKANDA MANAGEMENT MODEL

“A lot of Africans do not like the movie [Black Panther] and representation of themselves in…Wakanda. But I’m gonna use the framework of Wakanda right now because it’s the best explanation of what our design group is going to feel like in the White House

That is a positive idea: you got Kanye West, one of the most powerful humans—I’m not saying the most because you got a lot of alien level superpowers and it’s only collectively that we can set it free.

Let’s get back to Wakanda… like in the movie in Wakanda when the king went to visit that lead scientist to have the shoes wrap around her shoes. Just the amount of innovation that can happen, the amount of innovation in medicine—like big pharma—we are going to work, innovate, together. This is not going to be some Nipsey Hussle being murdered, they’re doing a documentary, we have so many soldiers that die for our freedom, our freedom of information, that there is a cure for AIDS out there, there is going to be a mix of big pharma and holistic.”

FC13E08B-8C17-4F3B-A903-6D15EC23CED1.gif

His FIRST Interviews, y’all

This is Kanye at his MOST prepared and intelligible

Kanye West’s Fourth of July declaration, via Tweet, that he was running for President ...

Over the course of four rambling hours of interviews on Tuesday, the billionaire rapper turned sneaker mogul revealed:

• That he’s running for president in 2020 under a new banner—the Birthday Party—with guidance from Elon Musk and an obscure vice presidential candidate he’s already chosen. “Like anything I’ve ever done in my life,” says West, “I’m doing to win.”
  • That he no longer supports President Trump. “I am taking the red hat off, with this interview.”

• That he’s ok with siphoning off Black votes from the Democratic nominee, thus helping Trump. “I’m not denying it, I just told you. To say that the Black vote is Democratic is a form of racism and white supremacy.”

• That he’s never voted in his life.

• That he was sick with Covid-19 in February.

• That he’s suspicious of a coronavirus vaccine, terming vaccines “the mark of the beast.”

• That he believes “Planned Parenthoods have been placed inside cities by white supremacists to do the Devil’s work.”

• That he envisions a White House organizational model based on the secret country of Wakanda in Black Panther.

Kanye West’s Fourth of July declaration, via Tweet, that he was running for President ...

Over the course of four rambling hours of interviews on Tuesday, the billionaire rapper turned sneaker mogul revealed:

• That he’s running for president in 2020 under a new banner—the Birthday Party—with guidance from Elon Musk and an obscure vice presidential candidate he’s already chosen. “Like anything I’ve ever done in my life,” says West, “I’m doing to win.”
  • That he no longer supports President Trump. “I am taking the red hat off, with this interview.”

• That he’s ok with siphoning off Black votes from the Democratic nominee, thus helping Trump. “I’m not denying it, I just told you. To say that the Black vote is Democratic is a form of racism and white supremacy.”

• That he’s suspicious of a coronavirus vaccine, terming vaccines “the mark of the beast.”

• That he believes “Planned Parenthoods have been placed inside cities by white supremacists to do the Devil’s work.”

• That he envisions a White House organizational model based on the secret country of Wakanda in Black Panther.

Check the previous page.

What a dickeating coon. No integrity.

As we can see from this thread, there are plenty of people willin' to vote Kanye.

All the brudda has to do is say the word 'reparations' and he'd get crazy support.

This coon isn't goin' anywhere and I wouldn't be surprised if he was president some day
Well reparations would be the ultimate game changer and I would vote for him only under those circumstances

Back