Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West announces run @ President: Kim meets with divorce lawyers

Idiots get mad, :think2:.

I may be a lot of things but i've never been an idiot and I rarely get mad. You can challenge me to a puzzle, a spelling bee, a math problem, an encyclopedia brown mystery or whatever if you wanna take it to the fullest extent. You're better off just calling me an asshole and keep it moving and I couldn't contest that.

I may be a lot of things but i've never been an idiot and I rarely get mad. You can challenge me to a puzzle, a spelling bee, a math problem, an encyclopedia brown mystery or whatever if you wanna take it to the fullest extent. You're better off just calling me an asshole and keep it moving and I couldn't contest that.

This is you :hedidit:?

“Chills, shaking in the bed, taking hot showers, looking at videos telling me what I’m supposed to do to get over it,” West described his experiences with the illness.

“I remember someone had told me Drake had the coronavirus and my response was Drake can’t be sicker than me!”

West also revealed his suspicions of a COVID-19 vaccine, calling it “the mark of the beast”.

“It’s so many of our children that are being vaccinated and paralyzed,” he claimed. “So when they say the way we’re going to fix Covid is with a vaccine, I’m extremely cautious. That’s the mark of the beast. They want to put chips inside of us, they want to do all kinds of things, to make it where we can’t cross the gates of heaven.”

This the man that people think could make a good president

– That he’s running for president in 2020 under a new banner—the Birthday Party—with guidance from Elon Musk and an obscure vice presidential candidate he’s already chosen. “Like anything I’ve ever done in my life,” says West, “I’m doing to win.”
– That he no longer supports President Trump. “I am taking the red hat off, with this interview.”
– That he’s ok with siphoning off Black votes from the Democratic nominee, thus helping Trump. “I’m not denying it, I just told you. To say that the Black vote is Democratic is a form of racism and white supremacy.”

West also revealed that he has never voted in his life and, per Forbes, that he “envisions a White House organizational model based on the secret country of Wakanda in Black Panther.”

It looks like Elon Musk put the battery in that crazy coons back...

Back