Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West announces run @ President: Kim meets with divorce lawyers

Get this. Kanye just bought a ranch in Wyoming (yes, Wyoming) and this past Friday guess who decided to randomly fly to Wyoming.

Ivanka Trump.

This is so obvious. Kanye receives the PPP loan for his company. He runs for president in hopes of shaving away 3-5% of Biden's lead in critical states like Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania (he's too late to register as a candidate in places like New York or Texas). If Trump bounces back from the crater he's currently in and makes those three states competitive, Kanye does his job by splitting the black vote on the left, it pushes Trump barely over the finish line and he gets reelected to 4 more years and America officially loses.

I know niggas gonna come in here with the jokes but I don't find this shit funny at all. Not even a little bit.

That's real shit. If you watched Kanye's new Interviews you'll see he's on some progressive shit and wants to actually make the world a better place. Encouraging for students at MIT to use their knowledge and skills for good instead of just getting a job a fortune 500 company and be robots. I would love to see Kanye as our president because he will do shit that will benefit us.

The thing is Kanye will run for president, in 2024. He never said he running for president in 2020. he just hash-tagged #2020Vision, Kanye is a master at keeping his name in the media and this is what he did that tweet for. Coverage for Kanye all around the world, just from tweeting from his phone.

That's real shit. If you watched Kanye's new Interviews you'll see he's on some progressive shit and wants to actually make the world a better place. Encouraging for students at MIT to use their knowledge and skills for good instead of just getting a job a fortune 500 company and be robots. I would love to see Kanye as our president because he will do shit that will benefit us.

You misinterpreted what I'm saying.

If you're going to just gloss over the underlying issues that don't make him fit to be a fucking mayor much less the president of the United states I don't know what to tell you.

There is no logical way Kanye can run this year, it's way too late. But when he gets asked about this he will say the same thing. "I never said, I am running for president in 2020, I just hash-tagged #2020Vision" Kanye is a master keeping him-self hot and relevant in the media. He got global coverage for free, just by sending out one tweet, fucking GENIUS.

He will run in 2024, and he will be prepared. Kanye is progressive and will help us become a better world. Look at the shit he saying in his interviews now. He could really change shit, if he becomes president one day.

There is no logical way Kanye can run this year, it's way too late. But when he gets asked about this he will say the same thing. "I never said, I am running for president in 2020, I just hash-tagged #2020Vision" Kanye is a master keeping him-self hot and relevant in the media. He got global coverage for free, just by sending out one tweet, fucking GENIUS.

He will run in 2024, and he will be prepared. Kanye is progressive and will help us become a better world. Look at the shit he saying in his interviews now. He could really change shit, if he becomes president one day.

He said he's running for president.

Yeah this is what makes me worried lol. You giving him a out while simultaneously immortalizing him for the tweet. You just as irrational as ye. And theres a lot of yall out there. Couple that with people that will do everything to make people believe he's a viable option as a write in and to deter folk from voting for Biden and motherfuckers that will just write him in on some fuck around shit and this is dangerous.

Niggas will stan above everything. At some point you gotta draw a line.

If drake tries this stupid shit I will switch up on that nigga with the quickness.

I know we're not supposed to run women off this board and all but can I please get an exception just this once? This person will bring nothing of value to any conversation.

He said he's running for president.

Yeah this is what makes me worried lol. You giving him a out while simultaneously immortalizing him for the tweet. You just as irrational as ye. And theres a lot of yall out there. Couple that with people that will do everything to make people believe he's a viable option as a write in and to deter folk from voting for Biden and motherfuckers that will just write him in on some fuck around shit and this is dangerous.

Niggas will stan above everything. At some point you gotta draw a line.

If drake tries this stupid shit I will switch up on that nigga with the quickness.

How he gonna run for president, when he needs hundreds of thousands of signatures and deadline is over. How?

How he gonna run for president, when he needs hundreds of thousands of signatures and deadline is over. How?

It's not about him running for president. All he would be doing is deterring votes from Biden. He'd essentially be running for trump. Trump supporters are not going to vote for him. If you can't see what's happening I dunno. You can't just look past the next 4 years to 2024 with everything that's going on. How do we get there?

This coon nigga is running for president either out of boredom, for shits n giggles, to help his "daddy" win a reelection or to sells some wack records and this lady considers that "GENIUS". Nah we got enough dumb motherfuckers up in this bitch already. Come with a new angle, please.

It's not about him running for president. All he would be doing is deterring votes from Biden. He'd essentially be running for trump. Trump supporters are not going to vote for him. If you can't see what's happening I dunno. You can't just look past the next 4 years to 2024 with everything that's going on. How do we get there?

I understand what your saying. We can agree to disagree. I don't think Kanye will be running for president this year. I been watching Kanye for so many years, I know he's doing this (tweet) as more free publicity, to keep himself relevant in media.

But let's see, I could also be wrong. We can revisit this when all the smoke clears.

Back