Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West announces run @ President: Kim meets with divorce lawyers

LOL @ living in a sprawling compound in the middle of nowhere in Wyoming of all places but for some reason you decide to have your intense, private conversation with your spouse... in a car with no tints in a goddamn Wendy's parking lot in broad daylight.

seems legit.
Seems like some crap I would do....so this ain’t coon stuff....”this is GURL I’m just trying to get fries and you stillllll mad about what we was talking about earlier”....this again happens to all of us. You can’t plan when your girl gonna go in on you....

Nigga that’s not...fuck it
Ye cried about a decision he didn’t make....and he doesn’t get how the rest of the universe doesn’t cry about their right decisions....they cry about their wrong decisions. This dude is so weak minded that he thinks it’s deep to contemplate an alternate reality and cry....has he never watched a sci fi show about where there is a earth where the Nazi won....He ain’t a genius....he find out some ole shit and thinks it’s new...that’s what very old and very young people do...

Ye cried about a decision he didn’t make....and he doesn’t get how the rest of the universe doesn’t cry about their right decisions....they cry about their wrong decisions. This dude is so weak minded that he thinks it’s deep to contemplate an alternate reality and cry....has he never watched a sci fi show about where there is a earth where the Nazi won....He ain’t a genius....he find out some ole shit and thinks it’s new...that’s what very old and very young people do...

He think it’s about him crying, not the fact that he exposed private business to the public prior to crying. I haven’t heard one person criticize the level of emotion. But it’s pointless, he already got a whole single about how nobody can tell him shit.

Back