Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West announces run @ President: Kim meets with divorce lawyers

The notion of bringing prayer to school is useless

That thou shall not fornicate angle is hypocritical af coming from him or any rapper

It might be useless to you & that’s cool, but you can’t make that judgement for others who might see a benefit in it. But I will say that if Christian prayer is to be allowed in schools then all types of religious prayer should be allowed.

As for being hypocrites, this would literally be any Christian. At some point in a life one can see what they did wrong and try to help others out of that. I know that as a former atheist, I can attest to many things I’ve done, said, thought etc and tell others that that route may not be the best way to go, but I cannot force anyone to adhere to my new belief system. So, if Ye wants that type of squad, he’s going to have to surround himself w like-minded people. Demanding others do the same when they aren’t like-minded as he is won’t work.

I think the same can be said for non-Christians who have gone through life experiences can reflect on their choices, realize they weren’t healthy and try to warn against those things. This doesn’t make them hypocrites. They can only be hypocrites if they’re actively engaged in the very thing they tell others not to do.

The notion of bringing prayer to school is useless

That thou shall not fornicate angle is hypocritical af coming from him or any rapper
I think he's been relatively consistent with that in his new music direction. I think he even publicly panned one of his new songs with Lil Pump before the Yandhi album got all white Jesusized.

It's not that he's wrong... he's just 20+ years too late. You partied with the dudes that kept the LOX and Mase hostage. Your "big bro" was trying to protect you from this bullshit and you publicly embarrassed him on a very timely basis. You threatened to use said "big bro"'s power to drop a 2nd stringer off his basketball team because the same rappers whose contracts you want to read has fucked/wants to fuck a chick you only been with for months at that point. And you use the talent that got you that contract in the first place to remind us of all these things and belittle those aforementioned rappers. But at least it came with a free toy like a Happy Meal.

Back