Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West announces run @ President: Kim meets with divorce lawyers

Ye snapped on twitter

he’s giving our phone #’s and dropped his whole contract lol it’s pages and pages and I’m not posting all that... but sheesh

lol I havent been fuckin with alot of the shit Kanye has been on these past years but im not mad at him going against and exposing these record labels at all

He released the phone # of the Forbes guy... Twitter deleted the tweet saying it violated the rules

He released the phone # of the Forbes guy... Twitter deleted the tweet saying it violated the rules

I wonder if it was it the releasing the number part or calling him a white supremacist part that violated the rules.

lol either way somebody somewhere screenshot it and that info is out in the wild

lol I havent been fuckin with alot of the shit Kanye has been on these past years but im not mad at him going against and exposing these record labels at all
Yea but imagine still signing slave deals after you were raised by Jay and Dame, who preached ownership and independence for decades

He's crying foul now after he willfully signed his life away

Yea but imagine still signing slave deals after you were raised by Jay and Dame, who preached ownership and independence for decades

He's crying foul now after he willfully signed his life away

Speaks more on the music industry itself than him imo.

Seems like he's fighting the same fight with the music industry that Michael Jackson was... same fight that Prince was etc. etc.

For artists THAT huge to be getting fucked over by the music industry.. it's not hard to imagine that Kanye didn't have the leverage to negotiate something better at the time.

I wonder if Drake owns his masters ?

I also wonder how that re-recording your songs and owning THOSE masters works... but this probably isn't the thread for that

I wonder if it was it the releasing the number part or calling him a white supremacist part that violated the rules.

lol either way somebody somewhere screenshot it and that info is out in the wild

#.. personal info... everyone calls the trump admin WS and nothing happens

lol ppl were asking for Trumps #

Back