Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye supports Trump. Koonye says slavery was a choice. Update: Koonye On Support For Trump in New Interview: ‘I’m Definitely Voting This Time’

This is actually a conversation black people may need to have one day.

We've endured more than enough to justify a war. Other groups throughout history have started uprisings over less and in shorter time. White extremist have been carrying out theirs just off GP. It's very fortunate for white America that they are so effective with white supremacy. If black Americans as a whole had more backbone, who knows...

This is actually a conversation black people may need to have one day.

We've endured more than enough to justify a war. Other groups throughout history have started uprisings over less and in shorter time. White extremist have been carrying out theirs just off GP. It's very fortunate for white America that they are so effective with white supremacy. If black Americans as a whole had more backbone, who knows...

With more than 250 major uprisings that've been documented dont let the hype take away from the fact that black people did anything BUT take the shit lying down.

If it was anything less than being FORCED it wouldn't even be called slavery you idiot

Hindsight is 2020 and niggas like you are real ignorant.

Lmao you know its bad when even Stephen A Smith feel peer pressure to condemn a nigga coonery....... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Like i said this is dangerous.. again can people stop callin shit like this an opinion... its not inconsequential when you say shit is an opinion you give it validity

Kanye free thought and love fraud shit he put out went out the window when Michael Blackson put the screws to him.. which i didnt hear yet.. He has brought great shame to his people.. and his family.

Im tired of this coon shit..

Like i said this is dangerous.. again can people stop callin shit like this an opinion... its not inconsequential when you say shit is an opinion you give it validity

Kanye free thought and love fraud shit he put out went out the window when Michael Blackson put the screws to him.. which i didnt hear yet.. He has brought great shame to his people.. and his family.

picardbig.png

This aint the kardashians fault its for his constant yearning to be seen heard and accepted and he thinks he is smarter than he is

and the white man gets paid off of all of that
Kim ain’t the problem.

We all seen this shit coming.

While I agree this was happening before Kim. I would have to say that lifest
Lmao you know its bad when even Stephen A Smith feel peer pressure to condemn a nigga coonery....... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Stephen A. Smith has done way too much to open his mouth about this shit.

full

That was Koonye impersonator that feed children lookin’ass nigga was talking to..

What the hell is up with these coons talking bout slavery was a long time ago? So was the confederacy but schools still require students to learn of history in order to "graduate"

I never understand why people even bring up slavery when discussing the black plight in America. Yeah, it was bad, but there have been like 100 other things that America has done to fuck Black people over since then.

With more than 250 major uprisings that've been documented dont let the hype take away from the fact that black people did anything BUT take the shit lying down.

If it was anything less than being FORCED it wouldn't even be called slavery you idiot

Hindsight is 2020 and niggas like you are real ignorant.

I'm well aware of the many uprisings in the past and didn't mean to imply they all just took it. But lets not forget the fact some of them did. Or that it was black slaves that sabotaged some of those rebellions and/or chose to stay on those plantations. So yes, there were those that did make that choice.

But my intention was to raise that question to todays generations and hear why so many of us are making a similar choice now. Kanye the latest glorified example.

Last edited:
I'm well aware of the many uprisings in the past and didn't mean to imply they all just took it. But lets not forget the fact some of them did. Or that it was black slaves that sabotaged some of those rebellions and/or chose to stay on those plantations. So yes, there were those that did make that choice.

But my point was to raise that question to todays generations and why so many of us are making that choice now.

^^^

Shit like this makes me really wonder if certain people truly understand exactly what slavery entailed. We're not talking about some kind of "mental slavery working for the man going into debt watching too much tv wake up sheeple" shit.

Whatever you think people are "choosing" now don't compare that shit to actual slavery - it's disrespectful as hell (kinda like saying people "chose" to stay on plantations so that they could live and raise their children so that presumably one day one of their descendants could be free enough to shit all over their struggle on the internet in order to sound like some kind of revolutionary or something.)

Joan-Gage---The-Scourged-Back.jpg

^^^

Shit like this makes me really wonder if certain people truly understand exactly what slavery entailed. We're not talking about some kind of "mental slavery working for the man going into debt watching too much tv wake up sheeple" shit.

Whatever you think people are "choosing" now don't compare that shit to actual slavery - it's disrespectful as hell (kinda like saying people "chose" to stay on plantations so that they could live and raise their children so that presumably one day one of their descendants could be free enough to shit all over their struggle on the internet in order to sound like some kind of revolutionary or something.)

Joan-Gage---The-Scourged-Back.jpg

You can call it disrespect all you want, but it happened. Rebellion usually meant death, so slaves had to make a choice if they wanted to survive. If they wanted their children to survive. But they always had the choice to die instead of be enslaved. Everybody was praising Kilmonger for his dying last words, so y'all don't switch up now.

That's probably part of the problem, we should be comparing our current situation to what our ancestors endured. White supremacy has never ended, it's only refined itself. Sure we got AC and can own our shit now, but that doesn't mean the ideology went away. An attitude of zero tolerance would probably be more beneficial at this point.

I never understand why people even bring up slavery when discussing the black plight in America. Yeah, it was bad, but there have been like 100 other things that America has done to fuck Black people over since then.

Yup we dont even have to bring up slavery... but its a catchall because all of the injustices stem from it.

You can call it disrespect all you want, but it happened. Rebellion usually meant death, so slaves had to make a choice if they wanted to survive. If they wanted their children to survive. But they always had the choice to die instead of be enslaved. Everybody was praising Kilmonger for his dying last words, so y'all don't switch up now.

That's probably part of the problem, we should be comparing our current situation to what our ancestors endured. White supremacy has never ended, it's only refined itself. Sure we got AC and can own our shit now, but that doesn't mean the ideology went away. An attitude of zero tolerance would probably be more beneficial at this point.

Rebellion didn’t mean death in all cases because we was still free labor and wasn’t cheap to replace.

Back