Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye supports Trump. Koonye says slavery was a choice. Update: Koonye On Support For Trump in New Interview: ‘I’m Definitely Voting This Time’

Bruh as you all know I had no problem with him expressing his thoughts. I do have a problem with the morons who don't get that what he was saying about slavery was wrong though. The cunts who don't get why black americans where rightfully hurt by what he said.

Cause even if he was referring to mental slavery (which I don't think he was that's just people trying to rationalize it) that shit STILL isn't a choice. People who are trapped in that circumstance are conditioned into that frame of mind from the moment they're born.

They don't know any better than the horrible psychological circumstances they've been forced to end up with. Until they branch out if they even get to. It's why struggle is so desensitized in the hood.

Those of us still here see it everyday. There are people who can't go a day without creating an obstacle for themselves or dwelling in drama. Not cause they're masochists but because that has been normalized. To them it's just anothet day. All they know to do IS survive.

That shit was not by choice that shit was because another group made sure to marginalize them all generationally and they sowed the seeds for that level of mental entrapment. Since it was forced then how the fuck can it be choice?

I always said this dude was a moron on the IC despite his talent. Others said I was hating. Looks like my gut instinct was right all along though.
Word Kanye 400 mental slavery point is equivilant to him saying "poor black chose to be poor black people"

No one is saying anything about sexual assault in this thread but you. You're trying to shoehorn a whole different topic into this conversation and it's coming off as a little weird.

It's not weird to point out the hypocrisy once the shoe is on the other foot.

I looked at what I wrote and before I posted and felt very comfortable with it.

With each passing day I less and less tolerance for coons and you see how he got white ppl reacting?

Fuck that guy and his bloodline

I see what you saying and I know dude is wilding but

Losing your mother is the hardest thing I can imagine and we have seen which effect it had on him and how it completely broke him down

We can and should criticize him for his actions and opinions but to be like you deserved to lose your mother goes too far and its tasteless imo

I see what you saying and I know dude is wilding but

Losing your mother is the hardest thing I can imagine and we have seen which effect it had on him and how it completely broke him down

We can and should criticize him for his actions and opinions but to be like you deserved to lose your mother goes too far and its tasteless imo

I'm at the point in my life youre either with us or against us.

And those who are against us, fuck'em and their bloodline

Aint no more below the belt when it comes to us.

US or ELSE

I'm at the point in my life youre either with us or against us.

And those who are against us, fuck'em and their bloodline

Aint no more below the belt when it comes to us.

US or ELSE

It has to be that way. We as a people are getting physically killed, financially pillaged, and pyschologically raped. We're getting picked off left and right. We don't have the option of letting shit like this go down.

We as a people HAVE NO FRIENDS.

Last edited:
Back