Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye supports Trump. Koonye says slavery was a choice. Update: Koonye On Support For Trump in New Interview: ‘I’m Definitely Voting This Time’

https://www.mediaite.com/online/kan...ersonality-who-regularly-appears-on-infowars/

Kanye West Endorses YouTube Personality Who Regularly Appears on InfoWars

Add this to the growing list of things we did not anticipate a Donald Trumpadministration would usher in: Kanye West, alt-right icon.

But Kanye shocked fans when he met with the incoming president at Trump Tower in 2016. He reviled fans when he took one of his trademark concert rants to declare that he would’ve voted for Trump in the election had he cast a ballot.

West retreated from the spotlight for some time after the blowback he faced for his Trump comments. But now he’s very much back on online, and has apparently been spending a little too much time in the annals of YouTube.

“I love the way Candace Owens thinks,” West tweeted on Saturday.

To those with the good fortune of being uninitiated, Candace Owens is an internet personality who made a name for herself railing against Black Lives Matter and liberals on YouTube.

She is a frequent guest on InfoWars, and recently joined Turning Points USA, Charlie Kirk’s factory of aggrieved teens.

Owens reacted with glee to Kanye’s shoutout, asking for him to “help wake up the black community.”

Update:

Update:

http://people.com/politics/trump-kanye-west-colin-kaepernick-summit-race/

President Trump Wants Colin Kaepernick, Quarterback He Vilified, and Kanye West for Summit on Race

President Donald Trump has given the green light to multiple meetings with athletes and musical artists to discuss race, Cleveland-based pastor Darrell Scott, an outside adviser to the White House adviser, tells PEOPLE.

“He is 100 percent for it,” says Scott, who spoke with Trump for about 20 minutes in the Oval Office following an outdoor ceremony at the White House for Thursday’s National Day of Prayer. “He was very enthusiastic about it.”

Kanye West, who recently had a Twitter love-fest with Trump, has been invited, says Scott, along with former NFL star Colin Kaepernick and other athletes and musicians of multiple races and ethnicities.

“It’s not going to be a black-only event,” says Scott. “It will be a melting pot.”

Kaepernick, of course, is the former San Francisco 49ers quarterback who famously initiated a wave of protests by professional athletes in 2016 when he knelt during the national anthem before NFL games as a protest against injustice against African-Americans, especially police shootings of unarmed black men and teens. Trump, as a presidential candidate, vilified Kaepernick, saying, “Maybe he should find a country that works better for him.” And later, as president, Trump said players who kneel for the anthem should be fired.

While details of the meetings will be ironed out next week, it’s expected that there be a musicians’ summit followed by a gathering of athletes in the early summer—with both held at the White House, says Scott. The idea had been on the drawing board “for quite some time now” and got a boost following last week’s Trump-West Twitter exchange, the pastor adds.

Scott expects Trump will be in attendance. “We don’t want to sanitize it. I want people from the left to attend. I want it to get heated but I want it to be respectful,” says Scott.

“I want them to see and know the Donald Trump I know and they will say, ‘This guy isn’t who I’ve been lead to believe he is.'”

Scott says he’s also working with Trump’s son-in-law and adviser Jared Kushneron prison reform and on a White House-backed plan to revitalize poor urban neighborhoods. On Saturday, Scott will be meeting with Trump in Cleveland for a fundraiser and round-table on revitalization efforts, the pastor says.

The pastor, who has reached out to West through an intermediary, says the singer “is aware of it and we are waiting from other artists as well.”

Jim Brown, who played in the NFL for the Cleveland Browns, will be invited, as well as Evander Holyfield, Herschel Walker and Mike Tyson. Says Scott: “These are guys on the president’s side.”

In addition to his attacks on Kaepernick, Trump has been slammed for some of his statements involving race, characterizing African countries as “s-–thole countries” in a January meeting with lawmakers in the White House, and saying on the campaign trail that “African-Americans, Hispanics, are living in hell, because it’s so dangerous.”

Last August, Trump defended white nationalists rallying in Charlottesville, Va., saying some were “very fine people.” That controversial comment drew howls of protest, Cleveland Cavaliers basketball star LeBron James decrying that Trumps comments “made hate fashionable again.”

And for years, Trump falsely stated that President Barack Obama was born in Kenya. (He was born in Hawaii.)

Scott says that Trump envisions the summits as a healing mechanism. “The president said that this will go a long way in bringing everybody together,” he says. “He wants to bring this nation together.”

Update:

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/kanye-west-meet-kushner-trump-white-house-thursday

Kanye West Will Meet With Kushner At WH Thursday, Have Lunch With Trump

Musician Kanye West, who has been increasingly vocal about his support for President Trump, will head to the White House on Thursday to hold a meeting with senior adviser Jared Kushner and have lunch with Trump, The New York Times reported.

According to people familiar with the matter who spoke to the Times, West plans to talk with Kushner about increasing job opportunities for formerly incarcerated people. While he has the President’s ear over lunch, he will talk with Trump about increasing manufacturing jobs in Chicago, West’s home city. West’s spokesperson confirmed to the Times that the rapper would be at the White House on Thursday.

West has been scrutinized for his support of Trump, especially after his recent performance on “Saturday Night Live,” where he wore a MAGA hat and delivered a speech supporting Trump during the closing credits. After Thursdays meeting, both West and his famous wife Kim Kardashian West will have met with Trump to discuss prison reform.

Last edited:
I dont even know who this lady is.

Dont care to learn either.

But yall cant be surprised by anything Kanye does. Hes barely a year removed from living in a mental institution.

Im still waitin on that music tho

I'll be honest; never heard of this chick before in my life.

Never heard any of her quotes, but if y'all say she's a coon/ bed-wench/house-monkey, I'll take your word for it.

No need for me to google this broad or check her youtube videos.

Who cares.

And I've known for pretty much a decade that Kanye is mentally ill.

It's sad, but there aint really nothing to see here.

*shrugs*

He can..and people are free to call those ideas stupid. The ability to think or say what you want doesn't mean you can do so without any criticism.

Yeah but it's his opinion. Seems dumb to critisize someone for having they own. Suppose he should just fall in line. Think like us , Kanye!

Back