Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye supports Trump. Koonye says slavery was a choice. Update: Koonye On Support For Trump in New Interview: ‘I’m Definitely Voting This Time’

31790532_2369778116397845_2114001405810311168_o.jpg

In other words the pic means can't argue with an idiot cuz from a far you can't tell who's who....

No diss but I can't respect a nigga who cosigns Donald Trump SMMFH.

The issue here tho' is people like that dumbo up there and Kanye West think statements like these seek to control thoughts and opinions

This is the guy who also said that he equates 360 deals with Harriet Tubman because it's slave shit.

I already kinda wanted to step on his head until it pops for the way he kept throwing Harriet Tubman's name around and minimizing her legacy as if she was some random slave and not one of the greatest heroes in the history of this country but now he has the audacity to try to compare himself to her?

ol "I hate these niggas more than a nazi" lookin ass nigga.

Ya know... if you believe in what Trump people believe in its whatever. There’s always gonna be a side to everything. However when you try to twist facts and make these fucks believe in curtain shit to justify shitty opinions... that’s where I draw the line. I dare a fucka talk to me at work tomorrow about how we choose slavery.

In 5 years Kanye either end up dead/suicide, divorced and/or both SMMFH. Sad AF to see man.

IMO the only way Kim divorces him is if he can no longer bring attention to himself. Kim doesn't have a talent so she needs things like this to stay relevant/famous. If that nigga can longer help bring attention to her then she will leave him because she no longer have use for him.

On some real shit though, @Goldie... You need to start having a screening process for white/other posters.

And I don't give a flying fuck how that sounds. I said what I said.

Back