Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye supports Trump. Koonye says slavery was a choice. Update: Koonye On Support For Trump in New Interview: ‘I’m Definitely Voting This Time’

You have more faith in humanity than me
You said Trump is a troll but based on his history does he look like a man that don’t believe what he says? Kanye USED to be on that conscious tip, but for close to a decade now he’s been cooning, so you call that “trolling”, “trolling” for 10 years? It seems like you are the one that has more faith in humanity than I do.

Y’all muthafuckas rationalizing this need to just stop. If it wasn’t Kanye saying this shit wouldn’t even be no discussion... but no “Kanye got an album coming out”. “Kanye tolls like the best”. Since when is outwardly flashing Uncle Tom tendencies justified? Fuck outta here.

You said Trump is a troll but based on his history does he look like a man that don’t believe what he says? Kanye USED to be on that conscious tip, but for close to a decade now he’s been cooning, so you call that “trolling”, “trolling” for 10 years? It seems like you are the one that has more faith in humanity than I do.

Exactly both of those ppl have said the exact opposite at some point

Trump has did the total opposite shit he tweeted about a whole bunch of times

He wasn't in support of messing w/ Syria when Obama was president.

Y’all muthafuckas rationalizing this need to just stop. If it wasn’t Kanye saying this shit wouldn’t even be no discussion... but no “Kanye got an album coming out”. “Kanye tolls like the best”. Since when is outwardly flashing Uncle Tom tendencies justified? Fuck outta here.

I'm not justifying anything

it's the same result whether he really thinks that shit or not.

Kanye been left the building

Exactly both of those ppl have said the exact opposite at some point

Trump has did the total opposite shit he tweeted about a whole bunch of times

He wasn't in support of messing w/ Syria when Obama was president.
So Trump didn’t have housing discrimination lawsuits against him? Trump didn’t try and succeeded at getting a bunch of innocent black males locked up for a crime they didn’t commit? Now years later he’s spewing anti black rhetoric, but let me guess he’s just “trolling”?

So Trump didn’t have housing discrimination lawsuits against him? Trump didn’t try and succeeded at getting a bunch of innocent black males locked up for a crime they didn’t commit? Now years later he’s spewing anti black rhetoric, but let me guess he’s just “trolling”?

nah I think Donald trump is really racist against black ppl.

I never said he didn't believe anything he said

but his campaign was marketed like trolling.He attracted attention at all cost and went all out.

I still don't even know if he really thought he would win.

nah I think Donald trump is really racist against black ppl.

I never said he didn't believe anything he said

but his campaign was marketed like trolling.He attracted attention at all cost and went all out.

I still don't even know if he really thought he would win.
It goes back to my point. He may ramp it up for attention and it may be labeled as “trolling”. But he believes what he is saying. Kanye has done and said suspect things for almost a decade. When someone tells you who they are believe them. And based on what he’s been telling me for close to a decade, dude is a coon.

https://www.mediaite.com/online/bil...est-is-being-attacked-by-american-stalinists/

Bill O’Reilly Says Kanye West Is Being Attacked by ‘American Stalinists’

Bill O’Reilly claims rapper Kanye West is under attack by the “American Stalinists” after the artist tweeted praise for the far-right, Trump-supporting political media personality Candace Owens.

Owens, who grew to prominence in conservative media after appearing on right-wing outlets like the conspiracy site Infowars, refers to herself as the “Red Pill Black” — red pill being a term popularized on alt-right and men’s rights message boards that is essentially an antonym for the liberal word woke. Presumably, in response to her right-wing views and criticism of groups like Black Lives Matter, West tweeted, “I love the way Candace Owens thinks.”

His post was met with controversy, as many pointed out her ties to Infowars and her praising of President Donald Trump as not “just the leader of the free world, but the savior of it as well.”

In response, the beleaguered former Fox News host O’Reilly tweeted, “Kanye West finds himself under attack by the American Stalinists.”

For those wondering what an “American Stalinist” is, O’Reilly explains on his site:

But the American Stalinist movement has no use for democracy and that is a growing danger to this country… This mob mentality has gone far beyond political correctness. In the past year, America has witnessed a frightening number of Stalinist-type attacks on free expression. If you disagree with Black Lives Matter, for example, you are shut down as a bigot. If you suggest due process to the Me Too Movement, you are a misogynist. If you wear a sombrero as part of a Halloween costume at Yale, you are denigrating a minority group and therefore must be punished. In addition, the totalitarians believe that religious Americans including clergy have no right to opt out of funding abortions. If you protest that your tax dollars are being used for fetus termination or birth control, you are a human rights violator, not worthy of being heard.”

He goes on to claim that, at times, “ALL Caucasians are being branded as racists simply because of their skin color” and added that these supposed haters of free speech are like “Stalin, Hitler, Mao, and Fidel Castro” who “totally eliminated free expression in their countries.”

Kanye now has the support of that racist rapist Bill O’Reilly...

Back