Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye supports Trump. Koonye says slavery was a choice. Update: Koonye On Support For Trump in New Interview: ‘I’m Definitely Voting This Time’

Kanye can GTFO, dude went from George Bush don't care about black people to dapping up Trump and cooning for white folks and he hit an all time low when he did this shit

Stfu cracker jack

Number 1 . This sounds like a mid 70's nigga said this.I imagine it in this voice
hqdefault.jpg

Number 2 Kanye is a master troll

#3 Kanye makes conspiracy theories seem true

#4 Kanye has an album dropping

#5 Kanye is in the sunken place

We gotta stop trying to label dumb shits trolling

Every time one of the idiots come out and say some dumb outlandish shit, people try to hide it under the guise of trolling
Been saying this shit for a minute its devalues the stupidity ignorance that someone says or does. ive heard this in reference to real shit way too much shit is stupid.. nah YOU OWN THAT SHIT

Number 1 . This sounds like a mid 70's nigga said this.I imagine it in this voice
hqdefault.jpg

Number 2 Kanye is a master troll

#3 Kanye makes conspiracy theories seem true

#4 Kanye has an album dropping

#5 Kanye is in the sunken place

That is actually one of my favorite movie scenes.

We gotta stop trying to label dumb shits trolling

Every time one of the idiots come out and say some dumb outlandish shit, people try to hide it under the guise of trolling

It is trolling

Kanye knows exactly what will make ppl talk

Ppl unfortunately are attracted to negativity

Any time a celeb says or does anything ,on purpose there's usually a reason

Kanye has always been a troll.All that wilding at awards shows shit is calculated.

No,I don't really think Kanye supports Trump

He's a confusing guy.

The irony is that trump took trolling all the way to the white house

we in the reality show,IG super star,Troll Tekashi69 era

Kanye is paying homage to the Troll god

9/10 times trolls believe what they’re saying. Sometimes they just go above and beyond to make their point.

Even if they do believe it,deep down they know why it's taboo

but,no some ppl just say things they don't mean just for the purpose of making ppl mad.

Kanye has a history of wanting attention since damn near day 1

Nigga made an album where he named himself Yeezus bruh

and to add "Trolling" doesnt make what is said or done any less damaging/harmful/ignorant/racist.. or what have you

I think the advent of the term trolling.. is the excuse for many of these linesteppers to rail against "PC culture" in otherwords they dont want repercussions for what they say or do.. But as usually a certain type across the board eats up that narrative

Ie Alex Jones.

Last edited:

but,no some ppl just say things they don't mean just for the purpose of making ppl mad.

You foreal?? i mean seriously

and to add "Trolling" doesnt make what is said or done any lest damaging/harmful/ignorant/racist.. or what have you

I think the advent of the term trolling.. is the excuse for many of these linesteppers to rail against "PC culture" in otherwords they dont want repercussions for what they say or do.. But as usually a certain type across the board eats up that narrative

Ie Alex Jones.

Alex Jones is a great example.

Either way whether Kanye believes that shit or not the result is the same.he has sold out in some manner.

Same dude talking about Bush in 2004/2005

sometimes trolls can be worst than ppl who really believe that shit

I'm sure he knew the controversy that naming himself after Jesus would cause.
thats shit wasnt even a huge deal.. everything Kanye does is attention grabbing because its kanye it was an album title it didnt make any grand pronouncements on havin people address him as Yeezus

Either way they believe what they are saying

thats shit wasnt even a huge deal.. everything Kanye does is attention grabbing because its kanye it was an album title it didnt make any grand pronouncements on havin people address him as Yeezus

He could have not said shit though about his political opinion

Nobody asked him

I'm sure some religious ppl felt away about him naming himself Yeezus

it would grab less attention if he said " hey guys,having a nice day" than him saying "I support Trump"

Back