Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye Addresses Some of The Guys Who Smashed His Wife

In what world did we think Nickelodeon cannon would be more thorough than Kanye West...it happened and we living in it. Damn...as biggie said..."things done chamged"
Nick been a solid cat as far as i know
Then again I've never watched no Nickelodeon so idk how y'all c dude as

Lol yall niggas are somethin else man
bruh she legit put out a tweet saying
"I haven't put out a naked selfie in a month or something "
That young girl chloe moretz tried to save her by sayinf she doesnt need to put out naked pics and act a hoe and she's a bad influence for young girls such as herself.

The entire kardashian clan attacked the little girl and tried to get her blackballed.

It's a family of thots who don't mind if you sexualize them. Kanye a moron for making a hoe a housewife.

bruh she legit put out a tweet saying
"I haven't put out a naked selfie in a month or something "
That young girl chloe moretz tried to save her by sayinf she doesnt need to put out naked pics and act a hoe and she's a bad influence for young girls such as herself.

The entire kardashian clan attacked the little girl and tried to get her blackballed.

It's a family of thots who don't mind if you sexualize them. Kanye a moron for making a hoe a housewife.
Sexualize and disrespect/attempt to smut out is 2 different things

I’m here for the disrespect. Kanye supposed to pull up now.
Daz been looking for Ye attention for the last 3yrs

Shit is more pathetic than anything he said

Eh...

Dont got an issue for real with what he said...regardless...thats that man wife...unless you married a virgin SOMEBODY else hit...put it in that perspective how would you feel if one of your wifes exes was running around bragging about fucking her first etc?

Of course I feel shit like this is best handled outside of the public eye...as celebrities its not hard at all to get in contact with each other...have your assistant call his, these niggas got publicists, etc.

I understand every oppurtunity to create buzz for yourself is usually taken tho...so it is what it is...
bruh...we gotta stop saying this shit...this virgin shit.

its one thing for your wife to have had sex before you....but if your lady was just fucking everyone.....thats a problem and very different.

as men we need to set standards.
women can give away they ass to anyone,. so they should be more selective on who they sleep with becasue most have the pick of the liter. so why sleep with the liter? just because you can?
thats a strike that should against that person unless past trauma is involved...imo

what kim did , we all knew it was going to come back around.

they whole family is witches.

they prey on fatherless niggas...drain em and move on.

bruh...we gotta stop saying this shit...this virgin shit.

its one thing for your wife to have had sex before you....but if your lady was just fucking everyone.....thats a problem and very different.

as men we need to set standards.
women can give away they ass to anyone,. so they should be more selective on who they sleep with becasue most have the pick of the liter. so why sleep with the liter? just because you can?
thats a strike that should against that person unless past trauma is involved...imo

what kim did , we all knew it was going to come back around.

they whole family is witches.

they prey on fatherless niggas...drain em and move on.

As men we need to set the same standards for ourselves and not just stick our dicks in anything.

When we raise our standards of selection and sexual behavior the women WILL follow...when we stop making hoes desirable...wont be no more hoes.

But I digress...

Its just crazy that niggas have an issue with a man having issues with other men speaking on his wife and family...

As men we need to set the same standards for ourselves and not just stick our dicks in anything.

When we raise our standards of selection and sexual behavior the women WILL follow...when we stop making hoes desirable...wont be no more hoes.

But I digress...

Its just crazy that niggas have an issue with a man having issues with other men speaking on his wife and family...
It's only an issue because it's kanye manu bias comes into play

But I digress...

i agree...we need to step up aswell.
i hope i didnt imply us men are not apart of the problem.

but i think niggas straight up want the hoe to stop being a hoe because she finds him all she needs. fuck niggas take that as some sort of badge of honor that he stopped her from looking and wanting other men.

smdh

But I digress...

Hell no, if you guilty of the same shit you now crying over then no sympathy will be shown to you.

I’m here for the disrespect. Kanye supposed to pull up now.

LLS
giphy.gif

Sexualize and disrespect/attempt to smut out is 2 different things

please tell me how much respect strippers at strip clubs get treated with b.

She herself was the one the capitalized on a sex tape and started printing it out.

She herself tries to break the internet every year by posing nude.

She obviously don't demand respect for her body, don't see why others should.

A lot of these dudes wives been smutted out but their not out here still doing naked selfies at 40 years old.

You put your body in a position to be talked about and trying to break the internet, people are going to talk about you and your body. Common sense

Kayne talked shit about Amber Rose to wiz tho

`Fam there's soooooooooooooooo many reasons why Kanye needs to STFU in this particular situation but I just wanna watch the folks on here jump into the grave that he dug for himself.

This point is exhibit A and hopefully more folks like yourself can remember the other fuck shit and not have selective memories.... but I'm sleep right now! lol

lmao Daz will never grow up

prolly still throws ketchup packages at the wall in public bathrooms

Back