Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye Addresses Some of The Guys Who Smashed His Wife

Eh...

Dont got an issue for real with what he said...regardless...thats that man wife...unless you married a virgin SOMEBODY else hit...put it in that perspective how would you feel if one of your wifes exes was running around bragging about fucking her first etc?

Of course I feel shit like this is best handled outside of the public eye...as celebrities its not hard at all to get in contact with each other...have your assistant call his, these niggas got publicists, etc.

I understand every oppurtunity to create buzz for yourself is usually taken tho...so it is what it is...

these videos are business opportunities..

They gotta get Ye on Nicks show..

Let conceited go at Ye lol

Eh...

Dont got an issue for real with what he said...regardless...thats that man wife...unless you married a virgin SOMEBODY else hit...put it in that perspective how would you feel if one of your wifes exes was running around bragging about fucking her first etc?

Of course I feel shit like this is best handled outside of the public eye...as celebrities its not hard at all to get in contact with each other...have your assistant call his, these niggas got publicists, etc.

I understand every oppurtunity to create buzz for yourself is usually taken tho...so it is what it is...

If somebody was going around saying they smashed my wife, I wouldn't know because I aint famous and he wouldn't be famous.

When you married a woman that has a body count with MANY men thats in the public eye and they aint your friends you should have know that was coming because it was happening before they was together so he already knew the deal.

Ray J still brings that up and gets paid off it and he aint checking him

If somebody was going around saying they smashed my wife, I wouldn't know because I aint famous and he wouldn't be famous.

When you married a woman that has a body count with MANY men thats in the public eye and they aint your friends you should have know that was coming because it was happening before they was together so he already knew the deal.

Ray J still brings that up and gets paid off it and he aint checking him

I get what you saying about body count etc.

However, thats still his wife bruh...and its not wrong, stupid, simpish etc of him to tell niggas to keep her name out ya mouth...regardless of her past history. Whether she got one body or one hundred...if a nigga feel a way about someone speaking on his wife...thats his right...his duty to check that shit

As you would if someone did this shit to your lady. If she aint a virgin...SOMEBODY else had her b4 you did.

And regardless of her past...dont give niggas the right to be disrespectful to her presently and think they wont get checked or held accountable...

Niggas get killed for shit like this outside of celebrity man

I get what you saying about body count etc.

However, thats still his wife bruh...and its not wrong, stupid, simpish etc of him to tell niggas to keep her name out ya mouth...regardless of her past history. Whether she got one body or one hundred...if a nigga feel a way about someone speaking on his wife...thats his right...his duty to check that shit

As you would if someone did this shit to your lady. If she aint a virgin...SOMEBODY else had her b4 you did.

And regardless of her past...dont give niggas the right to be disrespectful to her presently and think they wont get checked or held accountable...

Niggas get killed for shit like this outside of celebrity man

Nah bro you marry a bitch who's famous for a sextape and niggas are gonna talk about her. Kim's only real job is to be spoken about, and she doesn't do anything to be spoken about in a positive way. Kanye shouldn't have married her if he feels insecure about it. Niggas can talk about who they smashed if they wanna, why should they stop? Especially when mentionin' Kim prolly makes them money.

This issue is Kanye's. He married into a circus but doesn't like the spectacle

I
Ye been moving like a fuck nigga and he's just now realizing he's turned into the fuck nigga of the rap game and in pop culture period. Gonna be interesting watching him trying to dig himself out the hole he put himself in.
I said this years ago when he first got with kim k....if he serious about her like they say he is then he's gonna change like a muthafucka and his music is gonna be trash niggas on the IC didn't believe it....now look at his sucka ass

Back