Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye Addresses Some of The Guys Who Smashed His Wife

This nigga Kanye so full of shit lol the entire clip was bullshit.

-makes it obvious he's in chicago and walks by the train tracks-

First sentence "now that im out the sunken place"

Last week: "I still haven't heard pusha's diss to drake"

Today: "yea i should've told pusha not to diss drake on my beat, but i was high on drugs"

IncompatibleMildArcticfox-size_restricted.gif

Who df calls Kim Kardashian "ki ki"? That's not the reason niggas are saying Drake smashed your wife.

He tried to paint Drake as the bad guy with saying "yea i called u out when u did the same thing to travis scott"

Do u know how many fuckin times Kanye has said "i got a couple kelly rowlands, traci ellis ross', beyonces, etc" ?!?!? When df has "i got a couple kylies and kendalls" become disrespectful? lol

I see through all this nigga's tricks, but mfs gonna all for it.

It’s too late for Kanye. He aligned himself with Trump thinking that it would help his sales when he did the GOOD music rollout, but every album flopped except for Pusha T.

Goldie a hater and it's disgusting

Shout out to kanye for being mature...wish the vid didn't stop where it did though

^^^ Dumb nigga doesn't even know u gotta swipe to see the rest of the video. :foh5:

With dumb niggas like this, Kanye will never run out of fans.

^^^ Dumb nigga doesn't even know u gotta swipe to see the rest of the video. :foh5:

With dumb niggas like this, Kanye will never run out of fans.
I'm not on the gram

I'm a trash millennial lol

And hold on lemme tune in..

I am kanye and kanye is me

Ye been moving like a fuck nigga and he's just now realizing he's turned into the fuck nigga of the rap game and in pop culture period. Gonna be interesting watching him trying to dig himself out the hole he put himself in.
Funny going back home and being around real niggas would do

Back