Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Kanye West - "Jesus is King"

The culture will continue my brother, in that you are correct. We survived Big and Pac passing. However, in case you have not noticed. Kanye has one of the biggest voices in hip hop. He has for a long time. More importantly, he has one of the biggest voices in hip hop that gets heard outside of hip hop. Similar to 2pac, Eminem and jay-z. These times could benefit from "George bush don't care about black people". As a hip hop fan, I would love to hear Kanye west make anti Trump music and statements instead of watching him coon on national TV. Kanye is hop hop bro. Can't just ignore that he is part of the culture soon as he start acting like a clown. I guess my point is, Kanye could be doing more for the people by using hip hop as a platform. The fact that he is using his voice to the detriment of the culture and the people is sad to me.
Sounds like Ben Carson

Kanye just announced he will NOT be releasing his "Yandhi" album on Nov. 23 as he'd previously told us" href="http://m.tmz.com/#!article/2018/10/01/kanye-west-yandhi-album-delayed-africa-black-friday-release/" class="ui-link" data-vilynx-id="www.tmz.com/2018/10/01/kanye-west-yandhi-album-delayed-africa-black-friday-release/" style="color: rgb(207, 0, 0); font-weight: 700; font-family: RobotoCondensed; font-size: 16.639999389648438px; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); -webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%; text-shadow: 0px 0px 0px !important;">he'd previously told us, and the decision seems to be tied to his performance with Cudi. In a tweet, Ye says ... "It felt so good being on the stage last night with my brother Cudi. After performing again, I realize the new album I’ve been working on isn’t ready yet. I’ll announce the release date once it’s done. Thank you for understanding." If that means more collabs with KC ... we're not mad.

I can’t rock with this ol’ negro spiritual bullshit. All I kept thinking about was the “is Florida from Good Times a Coon” thread in Cool Table when I herd this. Fuck Kanye.

Back