Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Kanye West - "Jesus is King"

U come off smarter than this fam. What's next, pics of diddy with cosby from 1988?

Where's your moral compass at? A nigga can rape or murder children but as long as the music bumps ur gonna listen?

This generation is so fuckin weak, a nigga can rape their mother and niggas will continue to be cool with em. I just read some shit on here with a shorty saying she knows her tat nigga is a predator but cuz he got cheap tats she's gonna rock with him lol Shit's sad out here.

Did Kanye "rape" anyone? If he did then that's different

But I'm not about to cancel his music cos he had a meeting with Trump.. That nigga don't pay my bills

And half these rap niggas all shitting on Trump now were name dropping him in their songs and taking pics all showing they teeth... Why they not keeping the same energy now?

And yall niggas should vote if you want Trump out of office ASAP, mid terms coming up right? . .Ye ain't your problem .. He's a rich ass nigga with his own problems

Did Kanye "rape" anyone? If he did then that's different

But I'm not about to cancel his music cos he had a meeting with Trump.. That nigga don't pay my bills

And half these rap niggas all shitting on Trump now were name dropping him in their songs and taking pics all showing they teeth... Why they not keeping the same energy now?

Again, u come off smarter than you've been on this page.

U can't understand why the energy would change from the 90s to now with trump? U can't understand how the energy would change from the 80/90s to now with Cosby? I understand how this is hard to grasp for u.

A rapper who raped don't pay you bills either, so what's the difference?

Are u stating you don't understand what analogies or examples are?
When they align to the topic at hand they work perfectly
When they do what you did they look like shit

Kanye hasn't done anything morally wrong or corrupt, from what I've read and heard

Kanye hasn't done anything morally wrong or corrupt, from what I've read and heard

Different moral compasses

Again, u come off smarter than you've been on this page.

U can't understand why the energy would change from the 90s to now with trump? U can't understand how the energy would change from the 80/90s to now with Cosby? I understand how this is hard to grasp for u.

A rapper who raped don't pay you bills either, so what's the difference?

LOL Im not about to go back and forth with you @Goldie. . You a smart dude... Let's just say we agree to disagree

There's been allegations of racist behaviour from Trump way before he became POTUS... Central Park five and tenancy at his estates but niggas wanna act brand new...

LOL Im not about to go back and forth with you @Goldie. . You a smart dude... Let's just say we agree to disagree

There's been allegations of racist behaviour from Trump way before he became POTUS... Central Park five and tenancy at his estates but niggas wanna act brand new...

I've never heard about it in the 90s, granted I was a kid, but I'm sure if rappers felt he was a racist they wouldn't be kicking it with him. When it became public niggas fell back. It can be my right hand man, if the nigga's a racist or coon, I can't rock with the nigga, idc how far we go back. It goes back to niggas having different moral compasses and being cut from different cloths.

Oh word? Ya moral compass stops at anyone who associates with Trump?

We talking 6 degrees of separation or.....
It can be my right hand man, if the nigga's a racist or coon, I can't rock with the nigga, idc how far we go back. It goes back to niggas having different moral compasses and being cut from different cloths.

I've never heard about it in the 90s, granted I was a kid, but I'm sure if rappers felt he was a racist they wouldn't be kicking it with him. When it became public niggas fell back. It can be my right hand man, if the nigga's a racist or coon, I can't rock with the nigga, idc how far we go back. It goes back to niggas having different moral compasses and being cut from different cloths.

LOL at "public"...

That's why that movie Get Out is a modern classic...

Fear the moderate White 'liberals' who use your Blackness for their gain and curse you behind closed doors than an open racist ..

The Clintons typify this example I gave... Niggaz need historical context when they argue though

LOL at "public"...

That's why that movie Get Out is a modern classic...

Fear the moderate White 'liberals' who use your Blackness for their gain and curse you behind closed doors than an open racist ..

The Clintons typify this example I gave... Niggaz need historical context when they argue though

Is Bill Gates racist? Warren Buffet? Jeff Bezos? All the general public knows about them is that they're rich af. Same for Trump. Niggas have said Bill Gates a million times in songs for that reason, but if he were to run for president in 2020 and started sharing his views that were racist then ofc niggas stances on Gates would change. So again, I don't see how that's hard to understand. It's not that niggas aren't keeping the same energy, it's that niggas didn't know.

Kanye not only continued fuckin with dude after knowing, but has been saying crazy shit like "slavery was a choice" and more foolish and insensitive things. Even if this was my childhood friend, I couldn't rock with a nigga like that. That's just off principle.

You support his endeavors then you support the messed up stuff he says, there is no middle ground. You wouldn't stay at Trump Tower because of the stupid stuff he says.

Unlike most rappers, Kanye is actively tryna influence politics and he's doin' so with the worst possible president so his behaviour is quite different to the indiscretions of other musicians.

Whether or not you personally are influenced by Kanye's rhetoric doesn't matter because other people clearly are. He's makin' a mockery of serious issues and distortin' conversations to make them about him.

He obviously holds Trump in high regard because he won when no one thought he would, that means he's willin' to disregard his own ideologies if it serves his ambition.

Fuck Kanye

You support his endeavors then you support the messed up stuff he says, there is no middle ground. You wouldn't stay at Trump Tower because of the stupid stuff he says.
I don't live by this bullshit nonsense

Not sure what Trump Tower has to do with the convo at hand

Back