Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Kanye West - "Jesus is King"

As long as black people support kanye, he'll continue to have a platform and be used as "the black voice" by these white supremacist who he thinks are his friends.

Kanye is so famous he will always have a platform.

His fame isnt dictated album by album.

Hes an icon. Cemented into the pop culture.

If u listen to his nxt album or not wont change a thing about his reach and platform.

Kanye could shit in a bun in front of Chi and tell him it’s sloppy joe.

Just let slime bump those maga raps lol

Kanye is so famous he will always have a platform.

His fame isnt dictated album by album.

Hes an icon. Cemented into the pop culture.

If u listen to his nxt album or not wont change a thing about his reach and platform.

We have seen many celebrities fall when people give up on them if people won't support his album his right wing views won't be as shocking anymore him going to the White House would just be a thing it wouldn't be a shock factor like this is.

WHAT?!?!?!
Kanye doesn't make or break hip-hop culture not one bit, he isn't the end all be all... What are you talking about my G?

I am only sad for what has become of Kanye, but the culture will continue with or without him and that's that.

The culture will continue my brother, in that you are correct. We survived Big and Pac passing. However, in case you have not noticed. Kanye has one of the biggest voices in hip hop. He has for a long time. More importantly, he has one of the biggest voices in hip hop that gets heard outside of hip hop. Similar to 2pac, Eminem and jay-z. These times could benefit from "George bush don't care about black people". As a hip hop fan, I would love to hear Kanye west make anti Trump music and statements instead of watching him coon on national TV. Kanye is hop hop bro. Can't just ignore that he is part of the culture soon as he start acting like a clown. I guess my point is, Kanye could be doing more for the people by using hip hop as a platform. The fact that he is using his voice to the detriment of the culture and the people is sad to me.

There are alotta of people that swear by this nigga and feel his word is legit and should be followed. Alot of artist have these types of fans. That's also a sad part. Because these are hip hop fans that could be influences by this dudes ignorance and will spread this shit to the world, only bc Kanye said it

There are alotta of people that swear by this nigga and feel his word is legit and should be followed. Alot of artist have these types of fans. That's also a sad part. Because these are hip hop fans that could be influences by this dudes ignorance and will spread this shit to the world, only bc Kanye said it

Music is so influential

As long as black people support kanye, he'll continue to have a platform and be used as "the black voice" by these white supremacist who he thinks are his friends.

This guy hit the nail on the head. This is the sad part of all this. These people are using Kanye as the " black voice" and using him against his own peope. Kanye is a rapper/producer from hip hop. The culture takes a L w his bullshit. Whether we like it or not. Anytime they say his name, they say "rapper" Kanye west.

Yo lmaooo

Donald-Trump-and-Diddy-1475498503-640x538.jpg

diddy-trump.jpg

by supporting his music, you are supporting his ideas

Negative

I just randomly played College Dropout last night on my way back from work... Musically? Kanye IS a legend... Whatever your thoughts about him personally or politically...

I watched the speech in full and thought it was vintage Ye... Boisterous and quite funny... Even Trump a showman himself was engrossed

Im a grown black man with my own racial and political ideologies... Kanye don't speak for me

But musically, he's head in the right place, not as refreshing as his early years but you'll still get a gem off him

Really nigga... Keep that same energy the next time drake drop.
Bruh, I'm rarely in a damn Drake thread. Especially if it ain't about his music, which I barely listen to

The most I may do is leave some reactions and kim.

Negative

I just randomly played College Dropout last night on my way back from work... Musically? Kanye IS a legend... Whatever your thoughts about him personally or politically...

I watched the speech in full and thought it was vintage Ye... Boisterous and quite funny... Even Trump a showman himself was engrossed

Im a grown black man with my own racial and political ideologies... Kanye don't speak for me

But musically, he's head in the right place, not as refreshing as his early years but you'll still get a gem off him
dhMeAzK.gif

I chalk it up to niggas used to vicariously living thru another nigga pen for decades. Can't separate the music from the person

U come off smarter than this fam. What's next, pics of diddy with cosby from 1988?

Negative

Where's your moral compass at? A nigga can rape or murder children but as long as the music bumps ur gonna listen?

This generation is so fuckin weak, a nigga can rape their mother and niggas will continue to be cool with em. I just read some shit on here with a shorty saying she knows her tat nigga is a predator but cuz he got cheap tats she's gonna rock with him lol Shit's sad out here.

U come off smarter than this fam. What's next, pics of diddy with cosby from 1988?

Where's your moral compass at? A nigga can rape or murder children but as long as the music bumps ur gonna listen?

This generation is so fuckin weak, a nigga can rape their mother and niggas will continue to be cool with em. I just read some shit on here with a shorty saying she knows her tat nigga is a predator but cuz he got cheap tats she's gonna rock with him lol Shit's sad out here.
Riveting tale of morality

Are you stating Kanye rapes and murders children?

Back