Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Kanye West - "Jesus is King"

This nigga been banned from my household for months and I'm good with it. Any nigga supporting him still gets the side eye from me. Get this cracker lovin, rib plate holdin, diaper booty havin wife nigga out my face. Fuck his shoes, all I rock is Nike! I believed in this nigga, had numerous polos and he flipped trying to get rich off of spoiled white kids. Fuck him and his apology! And fuck the Nas album too!

Instead of starting a new thread, I’m gonna put everything here so this thread can do numbers.

There was a lot more that happened in that Chicago radio WGCI interview this morning. Kanye came directly at Drake and he had an emotional breakdown during the interview as well......

Around the 4:20 mark is where the Drake and Pusha T shit starts......

Kanye on Drake:

"It hits me in a really sensitive place because you, like, hang around people and they come to your house and be around your family and this and that, and then they get mad about a beat and then send you purple demon emojis,"

On-second-thought-Nope-Still-fuck-you

I hate when people call people like Kanye a genius......he just really good at making beats, etc......that don't make him a genius

Genius status isn’t monolithic in it’s application.

His resume makes him what he is. You can’t revise history to erase that. No matter how much you no longer like him.

Back