Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Kanye West - "Jesus is King"

He can drop a classic & I'll still call him a coon. Outside of music I dont listen to Kanye I only like his music.

If this helps him defeat his demons & makes for great music then more power to him.

Still in my top 5 as far as music is concerned.

This still one o my faves musically but fuck him

1. I'll still check Kanye albums out the day they drop...but I won't expect MBDTF/College Dropout

coincidentally i was listening to MBDTF on the way back home and will finish up going to work

Nigga still out here wearing maga hats. Fuck that nigga

DoHFof5VAAUizlJ.jpg

Notably, he was wearing a Make America Great Again hat, which he said he has "redesigned." He said, "I changed the brim, I mean I changed the shape right here and I put positive energy into the hat." He also said he designed the Kaepernick sweatshirt himself this morning.

Here is a list of some of the other things he said:

About being the musical guest on SNL this weekend, Kanye shared that he would have preferred to have Louis C.K. host. (The disgraced comedian has admitted to being a sexual abuser.)
For weeks, Kanye has been sharing updates about highlighting "positive" words in his pocket dictionary. He talked about several of these words and the way they informed his new music.
He said that he would have "run, fought, or got killed" if he were a slave. (One of the new songs he previewed states multiple times "I'm giving up my slave name.")
— He incorrectly stated that there were only 800 slaves in the 1800s. (That number is closer to 3.9 million).

— He also said that there are 2 million slaves in the U.S. now, referring to the number of people trapped in the private prison system.
— As part of a longer explanation about the word "artificial," read out of his pocket dictionary, he said "a woman’s pussy count goes back to zero" after having any plastic surgery procedures done. This was related to the track he played with 6ix9ine.
— On his move back to Chicago, he said he's meeting with Mayor Rahm Emanuel soon to discuss various projects, which may or not include a building a school/studio in the heart of the city.
— He also said he wants to build a flying-car factory in Chicago with the help of Tesla alums.

This everyone hero?

He needs to finish school before he talks about opening one with those slavery quotes

Back