Coming Soon Kanye-“Yandhi” (black friday)

nex gin

Prominent Member
Nov 1, 2017
ABW Bucks
$99,712
I tried to check out the Ye / Trump interview but I couldn’t finish it. Shit was hilariously cringeworthy to watch. With all of his recent antics I feel like I’m still waiting for some grand punchline. If he has any “real friends” left they need to call Drop Squad on Bruford Yemison asap. At this point I’m just here for the jokes cause there is no defending this clown shit. He needs to take a hiatus.....get his mind right & get back to his roots.

Reactions: 313 Wayz

AP21

Don't ask me for s**t!!!
Site Administrator
Jan 18, 2017
ABW Bucks
$136,606,307
Postbit Highlight
Lol that’s a very AP way of thinking

If I had to take a wild guess I’d say I don’t support all his ideas
his ideas are being expressed through his music

but...this not my hill

Focal Point

Negusa Negast
Dec 23, 2017
Trenton
ABW Bucks
$10,122,834
The culture will continue my brother, in that you are correct. We survived Big and Pac passing. However, in case you have not noticed. Kanye has one of the biggest voices in hip hop. He has for a long time. More importantly, he has one of the biggest voices in hip hop that gets heard outside of hip hop. Similar to 2pac, Eminem and jay-z. These times could benefit from "George bush don't care about black people". As a hip hop fan, I would love to hear Kanye west make anti Trump music and statements instead of watching him coon on national TV. Kanye is hop hop bro. Can't just ignore that he is part of the culture soon as he start acting like a clown. I guess my point is, Kanye could be doing more for the people by using hip hop as a platform. The fact that he is using his voice to the detriment of the culture and the people is sad to me.
Sounds like Ben Carson