Coming Soon Kanye-“Yandhi” (black friday)

Thor

Keep Running This Marathon- All $ In
Healthy Masculinity
NOLA
If you know, you know
R.I.P NIP
Dec 24, 2017
ABW Bucks
$78,796,477
There are alotta of people that swear by this nigga and feel his word is legit and should be followed. Alot of artist have these types of fans. That's also a sad part. Because these are hip hop fans that could be influences by this dudes ignorance and will spread this shit to the world, only bc Kanye said it

Music is so influential

Reactions: Chicity

Natural Born Sinners

Prominent Member
Jan 4, 2018
ABW Bucks
$141,487
As long as black people support kanye, he'll continue to have a platform and be used as "the black voice" by these white supremacist who he thinks are his friends.
This guy hit the nail on the head. This is the sad part of all this. These people are using Kanye as the " black voice" and using him against his own peope. Kanye is a rapper/producer from hip hop. The culture takes a L w his bullshit. Whether we like it or not. Anytime they say his name, they say "rapper" Kanye west.

Reactions: Mister

rip.dilla

Prominent Member
Bride's Alimony
Mar 15, 2017
ABW Bucks
$5,451,046
by supporting his music, you are supporting his ideas

Negative

I just randomly played College Dropout last night on my way back from work... Musically? Kanye IS a legend... Whatever your thoughts about him personally or politically...

I watched the speech in full and thought it was vintage Ye... Boisterous and quite funny... Even Trump a showman himself was engrossed

Im a grown black man with my own racial and political ideologies... Kanye don't speak for me

But musically, he's head in the right place, not as refreshing as his early years but you'll still get a gem off him

Chicity

Emotionally Autistic
Mod Squad
Jan 18, 2017
ABW Bucks
$20,260,864
Really nigga... Keep that same energy the next time drake drop.
Bruh, I'm rarely in a damn Drake thread. Especially if it ain't about his music, which I barely listen to

The most I may do is leave some reactions and kim.

Chicity

Emotionally Autistic
Mod Squad
Jan 18, 2017
ABW Bucks
$20,260,864
Negative

I just randomly played College Dropout last night on my way back from work... Musically? Kanye IS a legend... Whatever your thoughts about him personally or politically...

I watched the speech in full and thought it was vintage Ye... Boisterous and quite funny... Even Trump a showman himself was engrossed

Im a grown black man with my own racial and political ideologies... Kanye don't speak for me

But musically, he's head in the right place, not as refreshing as his early years but you'll still get a gem off him
dhMeAzK.gif

I chalk it up to niggas used to vicariously living thru another nigga pen for decades. Can't separate the music from the person

Goldie

Hard Work + Patience
R.I.P NIP
Jan 14, 2017
ABW Bucks
$216,744,974
Immunity

U come off smarter than this fam. What's next, pics of diddy with cosby from 1988?

Negative

Where's your moral compass at? A nigga can rape or murder children but as long as the music bumps ur gonna listen?

This generation is so fuckin weak, a nigga can rape their mother and niggas will continue to be cool with em. I just read some shit on here with a shorty saying she knows her tat nigga is a predator but cuz he got cheap tats she's gonna rock with him lol Shit's sad out here.

Reactions: Blue_London

Chicity

Emotionally Autistic
Mod Squad
Jan 18, 2017
ABW Bucks
$20,260,864
U come off smarter than this fam. What's next, pics of diddy with cosby from 1988?

Where's your moral compass at? A nigga can rape or murder children but as long as the music bumps ur gonna listen?

This generation is so fuckin weak, a nigga can rape their mother and niggas will continue to be cool with em. I just read some shit on here with a shorty saying she knows her tat nigga is a predator but cuz he got cheap tats she's gonna rock with him lol Shit's sad out here.
Riveting tale of morality

Are you stating Kanye rapes and murders children?

rip.dilla

Prominent Member
Bride's Alimony
Mar 15, 2017
ABW Bucks
$5,451,046

Did Kanye "rape" anyone? If he did then that's different

But I'm not about to cancel his music cos he had a meeting with Trump.. That nigga don't pay my bills

And half these rap niggas all shitting on Trump now were name dropping him in their songs and taking pics all showing they teeth... Why they not keeping the same energy now?

rip.dilla

Prominent Member
Bride's Alimony
Mar 15, 2017
ABW Bucks
$5,451,046
And yall niggas should vote if you want Trump out of office ASAP, mid terms coming up right? . .Ye ain't your problem .. He's a rich ass nigga with his own problems

Reactions: VIBE and Chicity

Goldie

Hard Work + Patience
R.I.P NIP
Jan 14, 2017
ABW Bucks
$216,744,974
Immunity
Did Kanye "rape" anyone? If he did then that's different

But I'm not about to cancel his music cos he had a meeting with Trump.. That nigga don't pay my bills

And half these rap niggas all shitting on Trump now were name dropping him in their songs and taking pics all showing they teeth... Why they not keeping the same energy now?
Again, u come off smarter than you've been on this page.

U can't understand why the energy would change from the 90s to now with trump? U can't understand how the energy would change from the 80/90s to now with Cosby? I understand how this is hard to grasp for u.

A rapper who raped don't pay you bills either, so what's the difference?

Chicity

Emotionally Autistic
Mod Squad
Jan 18, 2017
ABW Bucks
$20,260,864
Are u stating you don't understand what analogies or examples are?
When they align to the topic at hand they work perfectly
When they do what you did they look like shit

Kanye hasn't done anything morally wrong or corrupt, from what I've read and heard

Goldie

Hard Work + Patience
R.I.P NIP
Jan 14, 2017
ABW Bucks
$216,744,974
Immunity
When they align to the topic at hand they work perfectly
When they do what you did they look like shit

Kanye hasn't done anything morally wrong or corrupt, from what I've read and heard

Different moral compasses

rip.dilla

Prominent Member
Bride's Alimony
Mar 15, 2017
ABW Bucks
$5,451,046
Again, u come off smarter than you've been on this page.

U can't understand why the energy would change from the 90s to now with trump? U can't understand how the energy would change from the 80/90s to now with Cosby? I understand how this is hard to grasp for u.

A rapper who raped don't pay you bills either, so what's the difference?

LOL Im not about to go back and forth with you @Goldie. . You a smart dude... Let's just say we agree to disagree

There's been allegations of racist behaviour from Trump way before he became POTUS... Central Park five and tenancy at his estates but niggas wanna act brand new...