Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kamala Harris running for President in 2020

Kamala is as dangerous as Trump, hell so is AoC.

Why make the same mistake twice?

Short sighted kids with big mouths that now how to evoke passion from their base.

While getting nothing of note done, and doing everything that further fucks over the middle class.

I love the whole "have we tried it this way? Well why not?" style of politics, but damn sometimes they dont wait for a response.

A. Ocasio-Cortez is a definitely a person to keep a sharp eye on. She got some really slick shit going with her. The devil is very much in the details with her.

Last edited:
I see how the shit is confusing about her answer to when she was listening to Snoop and Tupac. Even if she was answering Envy question and not saying she listened to them college while high. I'm of the opinion it was still a bullshit answer. One because of the shit Tupac rapped about went against everything she was doing while a prosecutor and in office.

This has been one of the craziest black history months I've ever seen in terms of the outright disrespect black people are getting. Just seemed like folks would usually give us our 28 days without so much blatant disrespect. I could be wrong though.

Fine. Y’all want to say that it was a mix up with the question. Cool. Now let me see how y’all Juelz away her shouting out Phife Dawg who’s been dead for 2 years now. She said she listens to A Tribe Called Quest and was like “hey Phife” who the fuck does that? I never seen anybody do that with other dead artists niggas don’t be like “I listen to Michael Jackson, sup Mike how you”?

It sounds like she was just shouting Phife out he did body check the rhyme it’s just the awkward laughing that ruins it

Back