Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kaepernick HOH MVP Nominee?

Shout out to Kap. He staying hard on these hoes and keeping these cac s in their feelings.

13z8j85.jpg

1 time for a real one.

Kap played it right.

And THANK YOU to the Sixers for making Ben drop this nutty ass broad. Lord knows he wouldn't do it on his own, and probably would've seeded her up in three months.

The fucked up thing here is y’all actually think Kap makin that whore pay for her own flight is HOF worthy.

That should’ve been the norm around these parts.

The HOH standards getting lower and lower these days. Muhfuckas need to tighten that shit up.

And THANK YOU to the Sixers for making Ben drop this nutty ass broad. Lord knows he wouldn't do it on his own, and probably would've seeded her up in three months.
Crazy that your job telling u who u can fuck.
Whether it be in your best interest or not.
Guess it's a price to being a millionaire slave.
Baller I meant baller

The fucked up thing here is y’all actually think Kap makin that whore pay for her own flight is HOF worthy
It is!
Plus the standards been lowered, buncha simps these professional athletes are

Paying hoes flights was the standard.

That would be a recent standard. These young niggas seeing their mother's be hoes makes it easier for them to be in love with hoes and accept hoe shit.

The standard used to be the pro athlete fucks the bitch in the town they met in and the pro athlete left the bitch there cause he was off to a new city. Besides food drinks and fucking there wasn't anything else. Nobody was flying a bitch in town cause you was fucking a new bitch in the new town you was in. Pay for a flight for what? The best a bitch used to get was a call the next time said athlete was in town.

Bitches just mad cause Kap was raised right.

Think about that shit. This bitch along with other bitches really mad at Kap and other men because they won't let them use and get over on them. Shit is crazy

Crazy that your job telling u who u can fuck.
Whether it be in your best interest or not.
Guess it's a price to being a millionaire slave.
Baller I meant baller

It is!
Plus the standards been lowered, buncha simps these professional athletes are

Technically tho. If you rich it dont matter if you save hoes or not. Thats the benefit of being a rich dude. Fuckin with hoes.

Technically tho. If you rich it dont matter if you save hoes or not. Thats the benefit of being a rich dude. Fuckin with hoes.

That's not 100% true. I agree it does get less scrutinized if your rich than if the average person did the same thing.

That line of thinking is just another rule rich people try to change for rich people. Just like its still tricking even if a person has it. It's just looked at different because they have more money to fuck off than the average person.

alot of benefits......but fucking the same hoe a nigga with no money can smash....
nah...im cool

That's not 100% true. I agree it does get less scrutinized if your rich than if the average person did the same thing.

That line of thinking is just another rule rich people try to change for rich people. Just like its still tricking even if a person has it. It's just looked at different because they have more money to fuck off than the average person.
Cosign

alot of benefits......but fucking the same hoe a nigga with no money can smash....
nah...im cool
That's always a possibility lest u fuckin disciplined call girls

i dont want no smoke today
Well stop saying illogical shit.
No matter how much ah bitch get paid to fuck or how high society her beaus usually are...there's someone who can hit that for free

To this day she still salty about Kaepernick, because she thought he was the one that was gonna save her, she thought she was gonna be in Nessa’s position.

Back