Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kaepernick HOH MVP Nominee?

His decline came when Harbaugh left the niners, cause the new coach didn't like his style as he was not a traditional QBs i.e pocket passer. It was the front office that put the niners where they are today.
Man since Eddie left the miners been down hill

This is what I don't get...she writing a book about not being shit.
How you hoeing and can't eat the gun?
Ain't that like right after learning to do your own make up in the hoe manual?

These chicks swear they connected but too vain to realize they being passed around until the next kanye or wiz khalifa comes around.

Had to look him up. I still stand by what I said they went downhill when Harbaugh was forced out
when eddie left his sister took over and the front office was trash since then.

eddie used to take care of the players and their families. he still pays jeff fuller $100k for the rest of his life because he was injured during a play,.
dude went above and beyond for his players.

he if one the the owners of a team i truly respect.
he understood that is a player aint happy or his wife aint happy the player can do well on the field....he always took care of his players and their families.

when eddie left his sister took over and the front office was trash since then.

eddie used to take care of the players and their families. he still pays jeff fuller $100k for the rest of his life because he was injured during a play,.
dude went above and beyond for his players.

he if one the the owners of a team i truly respect.
he understood that is a player aint happy or his wife aint happy the player can do well on the field....he always took care of his players and their families.
Yea thats what I was reading

Back