Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kaepernick Continues to Love Being a Martyr

You would think Vick would be a Testament to Kap coming back but no and here's why

Vick didn't "disrespect America". Kap "did"

Obama was president then

Trump is president now. He warned the nfl not to fuck with Kap and they capitulated

You're really underestimating scorned white supremacists. They have a vendetta against Kap

And yes he wants to play but hes not gonna compromise his principles and jump through hoops for these bigots when he is the one who has been treated unfairly in the 1st place

You would think Vick would be a Testament to Kap coming back but no and here's why

Vick didn't "disrespect America". Kap "did"

Obama was president then

Trump is president now. He warned the nfl not to fuck with Kap and they capitulated

You're really underestimating scorned white supremacists. They have a vendetta against Kap

And yes he wants to play but hes not gonna compromise his principles and jump through hoops for these bigots when he is the one who has been treated unfairly in the 1st place

I didn't bring up Vick as an example of being a victim of white hate. I just pointed out how he's a terrible example given what we're talking about. The league didn't really do anything to him.

I didn't bring up Vick as an example of being a victim of white hate. I just pointed out how he's a terrible example given what we're talking about. The league didn't really do anything to him.
Yes they did bruh. They suspended Vick for however long. They punished him. He had to meet certain conditions to be reinstated with help from Tony Dungy

Kap tanked his workout the league put on. He's not a very good QB (he was alright years ago. Before you say they went to the SB, that wasn't because of high level QB play). I don't think he'd play well enough to live up to the level of support he has and he knows it.

Right now the legacy of Kap is bigger than the play of Kap, and he knows. Playing again would damage that.

Kap tanked his workout the league put on. He's not a very good QB (he was alright years ago. Before you say they went to the SB, that wasn't because of high level QB play). I don't think he'd play well enough to live up to the level of support he has and he knows it.

Right now the legacy of Kap is bigger than the play of Kap, and he knows. Playing again would damage that.
Lost in the sauce smh. What's next....his stats?

If you still criticizing what Kaep has done in the last 4yrs you a sucka.

Every conversation outside of Kaep being blackballed for being black and caring about his community is hogwash and a distraction from the real issues

Lmao! What kinda goalpost moving is this??

Just admit you're wrong lol

Haha man, you gotta be able to think deeper than this. He played all of the 2006 season. He was on trial/locked up for 2007 and 2008 seasons. He was back by the start of the 2009 season. The league didn't really stop him from playing....so really what was the suspension?

Haha man, you gotta be able to think deeper than this. He played all of the 2006 season. He was on trial/locked up for 2007 and 2008 seasons. He was back by the start of the 2009 season. The league didn't really stop him from playing....so really what was the suspension?
Smh I see your point but come on that's semantics. You're trying to make it seem like the NFL depended on the law to punish Vick but that's just not true. If Vick didn't fulfill his personal requirements they would not have let him back in after prison

Smh I see your point but come on that's semantics. You're trying to make it seem like the NFL depended on the law to punish Vick but that's just not true. If Vick didn't fulfill his personal requirements they would not have let him back in after prison

It's not semantics. The suspension wasn't real. The league didn't ever stop him from playing a single game. He was "suspended" when he was in jail, or legally not allowed to leave VA. He did what he did, and was never punished by the league.

You really saying having to fulfill personal requirements is a harsh punishment? That doesn't even qualify as a slap on the wrist man, c'mon.

It's not semantics. The suspension wasn't real. The league didn't ever stop him from playing a single game. He was "suspended" when he was in jail, or legally not allowed to leave VA. He did what he did, and was never punished by the league.

You really saying having to fulfill personal requirements is a harsh punishment? That doesn't even qualify as a slap on the wrist man, c'mon.
He was still suspended on paper. There was at least the illusion of punishment for what he did. The thing is the nfl didn't take what Vick did personally. They're taking what Kap did personally and that's why they won't allow him back. Vendetta. The NFl's target fan base is fake patriotic rednecks not dog lovers

He was still suspended on paper. There was at least the illusion of punishment for what he did. The thing is the nfl didn't take what Vick did personally. They're taking what Kap did personally in that's why they won't allow him back. The NF l's target fan base is fake patriotic rednecks not dog lovers

LOL suspended on paper? Ok, Kap's an eligible FA on paper. So no problem, right?

Like I said from the beginning

Not because of high level QB play?! He set a record for most rushing yards ever against the packers in those playoffs! Had them boys stewing over it the whole offseason on some never again shit, then got up in they ass again the very next year. U firing bricks left and right, sit this one out u dont know what you talking about at all.

This thread is on some bullshit. People talking down on our own doing the devil's work for them. Kap sacrificed his career, fact. Peep the bum ass QBs they trot out every season and say with a straight face kap shouldnt be in the league. Kap spoke truth to power with the platform he was granted, another fact.

He ain't perfect, and his girl ain't either (smh) but any energy spent disparaging him would be 1000% better served pointed at the crackers who blackballed him. We cant even rally around cats who are 100% on our side in this moment?? If you dont get off your high horses and come on already.

Not because of high level QB play?! He set a record for most rushing yards ever against the packers in those playoffs! Had them boys stewing over it the whole offseason on some never again shit, then got up in they ass again the very next year. U firing bricks left and right, sit this one out u dont know what you talking about at all.

This thread is on some bullshit. People talking down on our own doing the devil's work for them. Kap sacrificed his career, fact. Peep the bum ass QBs they trot out every season and say with a straight face kap shouldnt be in the league. Kap spoke truth to power with the platform he was granted, another fact.

He ain't perfect, and his girl ain't either (smh) but any energy spent disparaging him would be 1000% better served pointed at the crackers who blackballed him. We cant even rally around cats who are 100% on our side in this moment?? If you dont get off your high horses and come on already.

That team was built around a dominant defense and a run game. That's what got them where they were. They were 6-2 with Alex Smith before Kap took over. So naw, I'm not gonna say QB play is what made that team.

I made this thread 4 months ago. Can't blame me for the timing. I didn't dig it back up.

Yall don't make sense!

You're saying NFL owners are white supremacist that colluded against Kap to keep him out of a job. Then you say Kap wants to stand up against white supremacy.

THEN say Kap wants to play for, take orders from, and make money for a white supremacist that colluded against him for standing up against racial injustices?

Tell me how that makes sense...

Back