Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kaepernick Continues to Love Being a Martyr

Nobody was against Kaep though.

Even Kaep said he was against kneeling
Nobody was against him but even 1 criticism of Kap is too much as far as I'm concerned

My stance is he has done absolutely nothing wrong. Black people have no business criticizing him imo

Nobody was against him but even 1 criticism of Kap is too much as far as I'm concerned

My stance is he has done absolutely nothing wrong. Black people have no business criticizing him imo
i was with him until he folded an took money and then let off the owners.

yall said it was cool cause he got what was owed to him.

but it was bigger than him at that point.
he had the ability to open them owners up an he took the money and signed an agreement to not say nothing.

so no telling who else was blackballed and they could have been exposed as the racists they are.
they are apart of the whole problem thats linked to the police.

i was with him until he folded an took money and then let off the owners.

yall said it was cool cause he got what was owed to him.

but it was bigger than him at that point.
he had the ability to open them owners up an he took the money and signed an agreement to not say nothing.

so no telling who else was blackballed and they could have been exposed as the racists they are.
they are apart of the whole problem thats linked to the police.

But it’s ok for Jay-Z to take money and work with the same crackers? Hypocrisy!

If Kaep really wants to force the NFLs hand right now... there’s a better chance he might can play than there was months ago when the workout happened. Not saying he should play, but the climate makes him playing now more palatable. It’s sad it took George Floyd & a bunch of rioting and deaths to make it so.... but that’s where we at right now.

One could also make the argument that Jay-Z eventually being an owner of an NFL team can allow him to change things politically from inside the organization and set new standards versus being at odds forever and having no one to represent and fight from within.

It's a classic dayum if you do dayum if you don't. I don't think Jay-Z has ill intentions and does genuinely care about his people.
He has shown time and time again he does.

And people don't understand how or what it takes to change a company culture.

People don't see join can begin to change something.

Like people say owning a prison is bad.
Why?
I f I owned a prison I can treat my people better and help them get free or rehab.
Or you can look at it like...He just worried about money and trying to be white.

The hate some people have blinds them to change. An impatience. Like shit going to happen over night.

People got more faith in white racists than they have in black people right now if we keeping 100

Because this generation lacks patience.

The bolded is fucked because I seen a lot of that after Trump's first year when he said he did more for black people than Obama, I remember niggas on the IC agreed with him unbeknownst to them of aaaalll the civil rights laws Trump was rolling back SMMFH and the same people weren't even trying to verify or see direct laws and bills Obama did pass and have done for black people. George Floyd was murdered and there's protests and riots in the streets and Trump can't even say "Black Lives Matter" yet these so called niggas who cosigned Trump are quiet af and all of a sudden are on our side now. Fam I swear to God if I could pull up old IC threads I would pull it up and @ every poster who cosigned Trump and call them out.
See if we can't make that happen

No way then it would be looked at as him using a man's death to get back into "massa's" good graces. Fuck that, the NFL showed its hand, I would never want to go back. Plus he making more money and doesnt have to risk his body.

True. That’s why I never said I wanted him to come back or that he should come back. At this point it’s not worth it. All it would do it help the NFL feel better about the stance they made to begin with. “Oh it all worked out in the end” smh. Shouldn’t of took all this to happen for it to “workout”. I really hope Kaep doesn’t try to comeback. Focus on what you been doing.

Completely disagree

Kap can't play football because of white supremacy and no other reason. You're basically faulting him because of white supremacy

He stood up for a cause. Props to him for that because most don't. He complicated the workout to a point that made it unappealing to teams. Then called out owners saying they were running from him... that's not trying to get hired.

People forget the real world too much. Yall got a job? Do you talk, dress, and act the same way in your interview as you do in your personal life? NO. Did you call the shots on the time, location, and format of your interview? NO. After the interview did you tell the manager stop running from you? NO. Why? Because you want to work there.

You want a job, you play the game... it's life. Kap decided he wanted to be in charge of his interview, who participated in it, and where it was. He wasn't trying to get a job. He just wants people to believe he was.

He stood up for a cause. Props to him for that because most don't. He complicated the workout to a point that made it unappealing to teams. Then called out owners saying they were running from him... that's not trying to get hired.

People forget the real world too much. Yall got a job? Do you talk, dress, and act the same way in your interview as you do in your personal life? NO. Did you call the shots on the time, location, and format of your interview? NO. After the interview did you tell the manager stop running from you? NO. Why? Because you want to work there.

You want a job, you play the game... it's life. Kap decided he wanted to be in charge of his interview, who participated in it, and where it was. He wasn't trying to get a job. He just wants people to believe he was.
Bruh. He already had the job. He shouldn't have had to go through any of that to get back what was wrongfully taken from him. He was the one who has been treated unfairly and you're criticizing his response to being treated unfairly. Nope.

Bruh. He already had the job. He shouldn't have had to go through any of that to get back what was wrongfully taken from him. He was the one who has been treated unfairly and you're criticizing his response to being treated unfairly. Nope.

The 9ers already replaced him, and there are 31 other teams.

31 other racist owners and fanbases

Kaps choices and moves after kneeling have nothing to do with why he's unsigned. Nothing.

White supremacy has everything to do with why he's unsigned.

Ima broken record at this point

Why do the white supremacists let other people kneel and speak out, but stay in the league?

Back