Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kaepernick Continues to Love Being a Martyr

My answer is no. This was his thing in the first place. He started this, he has the right criticize anyone who jumps in later

Jumped in later? Kap's a non-factor as far as the NFL goes. Jay picked up the baton Kap couldn't carry. It's not like Kap is spearheading this and Jay's just trying to attach his name to it.

I have no problem with Jay I'm just going to leave it at this

Collin Kaepernick has done absolutely nothing to make a black man talk down on him like yall are doing

I'm on code with anybody challenging white supremacy and yall should be too

• Goat
Reactions: GNS

Collin Kaepernick Nick has done absolutely nothing to make a black man talk down on him like yall are doing

I haven't been saying anything negative about his off-field contributions to any causes. I just said he's being disingenuous with his supporters as far as playing football, and he's playing up the martyr image.

Collin Kaepernick has done absolutely nothing to make a black man talk down on him like yall are doing

who you figure we are not?
because i wanted a man in the position to attack white supremacy to ride it thru?
and he didnt. so i cant be angry at that man?

that makes no sense.

who you figure we are not?
because i wanted a man in the position to attack white supremacy to ride it thru?
and he didnt. so i cant be angry at that man?

that makes no sense.
Black people should not publicly criticize Kap. MAGA has that covered

The XFL Commissioner said his asking price was too high, and the $20 million has been reported a lot. I haven't heard Kap confirm or deny it.

I talked to Nessa at some Hot 97 event a couple a years ago.. She Black & arabic.. But I really don’t know why that really matters.. Because she speaks out more about social justice than a lot full blooded Black Queens do.. The fact she’s willing to speak on those issues is what should matter.. Not that she’s only half black...

Preach

Muthafuccas comin wit that Marcellus Wiley logic I see

I just find it funny that most of cats saying kap is fucking up by trying his best to burn his bridges to play football would be the same cats saying man Kap did all that woofing and activism just to go back and play fo the league.

Not even saying Kap right or wrong. Just saying its literally impossible to make everyone happy with anything he does or doesnt do at this point.

Kaepernick probably burned his last bridges with the NFL with his workout in November. Then he went WAAAY to high on his XFL salary to make sure he priced himself out of a job. I read he was asking for $20 million, which is more than the NFL would probably give him. Do y'all still believe he really wants to play football? Or do you think he's embracing the martyr role?

Nobody wants to play in xfl that bad when you been in the nfl for as long as he was I really don’t think Kap is wrong in what he doing at all. Deeper than football

So just run wit it like he did

I have no reason to think the commissioner's lying. If he was, I have no reason to think Kap wouldn't address it. I'd get questioning it if Kap denied it. Even if the $20 million isn't the right number, as long as he priced himself out the point remains.

We gonna act like that's the bar though? Anything said has to be confirmed by both parties before we can believe any of it?

I just find it funny that most of cats saying kap is fucking up by trying his best to burn his bridges to play football would be the same cats saying man Kap did all that woofing and activism just to go back and play fo the league.

Not even saying Kap right or wrong. Just saying its literally impossible to make everyone happy with anything he does or doesnt do at this point.

facts if he go back to nfl they gonna say he sold out. And if he don’t play for chump change he being a martyr

I have no reason to think the commissioner's lying. If he was, I have no reason to think Kap wouldn't address it. I'd get questioning it if Kap denied it. Even if the $20 million isn't the right number, as long as he priced himself out the point remains.

We gonna act like that's the bar though? Anything said has to be confirmed by both parties before we can believe any of it?
Usually

he dont want to play...thats why he wore the kunta kente shirt while begging for a job and taking money from nike. then took hush money from the nfl and told to kick rocks.

he us all fooled....then with that sad ass speech...stop running?

foh ...kap sold us out...yall gonna realize it eventually

How fully explain how he sold out?

Back