Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kaepernick Continues to Love Being a Martyr

I personally think this whole thing started cuz he consistently out priced himself....

The kneeling shit was definitely an issue.... But it was easy to push him out the league from the very jump because he initially out priced himself when it was time to re-sign....he was asking for crazy high numbers on top of a national debate... It was an easy no....

They blackballed him after he was out the door, but he helped them push him out when he was negotiating that contract
exactly.

people gotta see thru his games.

he really didnt want all this and nessa put the battery on his back,

So you’re saying Kap should lower his price for a second-tier football league which may not be around in a year or two.. So they then can then turn around and make tons a money off using his likeness plus all the merchandise sales they will make off him.. Also the networks are going to make sure they maximize their advertising dollars.. They’ll get when they have Kap’s games on.. So Kap shouldn’t take any of that in account when assessing his worth.. He should just accept whatever the XFL offers him.. And not think about all the revenue that will generated off his presence alone...

What league will give him $20 mil/year? You keep saying that's his worth, but nobody will give it to him. So that's not his worth. Also, Kap was average in the league, and that was years ago. As soon as he's in the XFL and not dominating, they're not making all that money off him. They're just on the hook to pay him.

And I think you're overestimating his impact. Mahomes could be in the XFL, but people would only watch the games he's in, and only if he's dominating. Even then they wouldn't watch all his games. It'll take a group of players to keep the league around, so 1 guy isn't worth $20 mil.

Where did Kap say he was different.. They apparently came to him and then he told what it cost to get him to sign up...
would it not be better to take lower pay and maybe try to get ownership shares or something.

dont matter who came to who......its still about if you want to work.
if he want $20mil
cool.
they aint gotta pay it. and if they know to lowball......what we talking about?

this the most interaction i had with stringer.......im a bit frightened

he speaking on black issues ....ok cool.
but shes also hurting her man in the process.

That's your opinion. If he supports her in what she says and he hasn't told her to back off, tone it down or to completely stop. He doesn't see it as hurting him.

You trying to place blame on her when there ain't no blame to place.

That baltimore shit about them not signing Kap because of what she posted is complete bullshit and you know it.

exactly.

people gotta see thru his games.

he really didnt want all this and nessa put the battery on his back,
I don't know about all that....

I just knew the shit was about money just as much as it was about principle...

Yes they was mad about the kneeling..... But so many niggaz thought it was JUST that.... And from the very jump it wasn't just that....

This nigga was at the end of his prime.... The numbers weren't the same, and his agent was having a tough time getting him a contract that he was happy with. The nigga wanted big dog money. And that shit wasn't happening.

It just so happened social media was talking about him kneeling and having the pig socks on. He was doing both things at the same time. But when they couldn't get a contract, no one said it was cuz he outprided himself.... They said it was cuz he was kneeling....

and they just ran with it.....I mean.... It got the computers putin.... Why not?

That's your opinion. If he supports her in what she says and he hasn't told her to back off, tone it down or to completely stop. He doesn't see it as hurting him.

You trying to place blame on her when there ain't no blame to place.

That baltimore shit about them not signing Kap because of what she posted is complete bullshit and you know it.
the fact is....she should not be speaking on his job or stepping in when something has got to this point.

thats his job to speak on his work.
she speaking on her investment.

Yall keep saying Kap priced himself but not person can show a post where Kap said what he was asking. Kap or his people have said multiple times that they never asked for 20Mill. If I'm not mistaken they also said negotiations never got that far where they stated what his salary demand would be.

Niggas legit started a Kap hate thread.

I love to see it and I know the vibes!

I don't know about all that....

I just knew the shit was about money just as much as it was about principle...

Yes they was mad about the kneeling..... But so many niggaz thought it was JUST that.... And from the very jump it wasn't just that....

This nigga was at the end of his prime.... The numbers weren't the same, and his agent was having a tough time getting him a contract that he was happy with. The nigga wanted big dog money. And that shit wasn't happening.

It just so happened social media was talking about him kneeling and having the pig socks on. He was doing both things at the same time. But when they couldn't get a contract, no one said it was cuz he outprided himself.... They said it was cuz he was kneeling....

and they just ran with it.....I mean.... It got the computers putin.... Why not?
so this all sounds like the cause wasnt legit to me.

the fact YOUR OPINION is....she should not be speaking on his job or stepping in when something has got to this point.

thats his job to speak on his work.
she speaking on her investment.

LLS she can speak on whatever the fuck she wants to. If Kap ain't telling her to stop he obviously supporting what she has to say.

Yall keep saying Kap priced himself but not person can show a post where Kap said what he was asking. Kap or his people have said multiple times that they never asked for 20Mill. If I'm not mistaken they also said negotiations never got that far where they stated what his salary demand would be.

Dude from the XFL said straight up his asking price was too high. Put whatever dollar amount you want on there, the fact remains he priced himself out.

I love what Kaep is doing beyond football.

Reid, Stills and some others that roll with Kaep just need to not dis other players thats doing it there way for the same results.

That shit is foul and stupid and only divides

You think thats the only issues we facing?

Jenkins and D. Davis is putting fucking big work just like a lot of other players that is affecting change. Dudes showing up to city meetings regarding changes in policy that needs to be made and all other type shit.

Police Killings is a problem but its only 1 problem and some would argue not the biggest problem. Cant change a cop thats already racist. You have to do more to make sure those type aint ever hired

The police killings and police brutality are the issues that started all of this.. And your boy Jenkins doing some ride alongs with pigs and getting money for more training for pigs isn’t going to solve the problem.. There needs to be legislation based accountability which holds these pigs to a higher standard.. And which stops the special treatment they’re given by system and politicians who love kiss their ass...

I don’t get where the hate comes from for this man.. The only other high profile nigga who has taken a bold stand publicly on this issues beside Kap is Jesse Williams.. Everybody else has taken the safe route...

The police killings and police brutality are the issues that started all of this.. And your boy Jenkins doing some ride alongs with pigs and getting money for more training for pigs isn’t going to solve the problem.. There needs to be legislation based accountability which holds these pigs to a higher standard.. And which stops the special treatment they’re given by system and politicians who love kiss their ass...

Nipsey was trying to work with LAPD for some shit too and nobody will ever questioned him because he trying to make shit change

Police are a problem thats a fact. But its the folks thats wearing the badge and not the badge it self.

I know a few all black neighborhoods that have mostly black police, city council and mayor and those issues dont happen. Its the mostly KKK that gets in law enforcement, judges and shit like that that let shit fly like police brutality.

If we had folks out here trying to be judges councilman and mayors and pass laws that would help.

Just like with reparations. Until we out here in the position to give it we will never get it.

But like I said. Im with Kaep and the Players Coalition thing

I don’t get where the hate comes from for this man.. The only other high profile nigga who has taken a bold stand publicly on this issues beside Kap is Jesse Williams.. Everybody else has taken the safe route...

That safe route thing is bullshit bruh

Back