Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kaepernick Continues to Love Being a Martyr

smdh

i guess if someone does call...he gonna answer the phone like...bout time you stopped running.

CK - "About time you stopped being a coward. I'm free 3 Saturday's from now. Fuck your staff too. Im bringing my people in. I'm also bringing a camera crew in case you try some fuck shit"

GM - "What the fuck? This is for a backup position"

CK to the press - "I finally received a call. The team refused to meet my requests for a fair workout, they swore at me, and said I wasn't good enough to be a starter. However, I will not be deterred by these cowards. I will continue to follow my passion and try to play the game I love. "

Mislead supporters:

CK - "About time you stopped being a coward. I'm free 3 Saturday's from now. Fuck your staff too. Im bringing my people in. I'm also bringing a camera crew in case you try some fuck shit"

GM - "What the fuck? This is for a backup position"

CK to the press - "I finally received a call. The team refused to meet my requests for a fair workout, they swore at me, and said I wasn't good enough to be a starter. However, I will not be deterred by these cowards. I will continue to follow my passion and try to play the game I love. "

Mislead supporters:

View attachment 230201
then nessa posts on IG

Yah some bitches.. yah cant make nothing right. Stop running.

My point was that some of you are running with the “does he wanna play” or “is he good enough” rhetoric and all the other shit Stephan A Smith was saying and his detractors have been saying the last few years.

I think he wants to play football he’s prepared and trained his whole life to play it.

He showed he can play at the highest level. Why would he accept the salary the XFL can pay him when he’s worth way more than that. And the league would benefit more off of him than the other way around.

I just feel like people keep moving the goalposts for him as far as what he should do.

My point was that some of you are running with the “does he wanna play” or “is he good enough” rhetoric and all the other shit Stephan A Smith was saying and his detractors have been saying the last few years.

I think he wants to play football he’s prepared and trained his whole life to play it.

He showed he can play at the highest level. Why would he accept the salary the XFL can pay him when he’s worth way more than that. And the league would benefit more off of him than the other way around.

I just feel like people keep moving the goalposts for him as far as what he should do.
Xfl isn't even established.

They got bugs to work out

What's he worth?

He’d instantly be the best player in the XFL not to mention all the money they’d get with marketing.

For him to go play in an inferior league when he’s good enough to play in the NFL, just on some “prove how much you wanna play” shit is dumb in my opinion.

I don’t fault him at all for asking for whatever he asked for. Even if it wasn’t a realistic number he needs to make sure the situation benefits him

He’d instantly be the best player in the XFL not to mention all the money they’d get with marketing.

For him to go play in an inferior league when he’s good enough to play in the NFL, just on some “prove how much you wanna play” shit is dumb in my opinion.

I don’t fault him at all for asking for whatever he asked for. Even if it wasn’t a realistic number he needs to make sure the situation benefits him

He was a decent QB 3 years ago, and he hasn't played since then. I don't think it's a gimme that he's the best player as soon as he steps on the field. Possible though.

I think you overestimate his value. Not saying he's not helpful, but I don't think he's a lock to be a marketing goldmine. Remember he contributed to the NFL's ratings dropping. He's been good for Nike but NFL/XFL is more apples to apples.

What actions has he done to show he wants to play? Say he's in shape?

If Kaep had never kneeled he would of got on a roster but he definitely wouldn’t be an unquestioned starter thanks to his last two years in SF. It’s a whole lot of what ifs from this point on but as far as him as a QB... his career was trending down. Could he of bounced back on another team? Maybe. Unfortunately we’ll never know that.

I have no problem with Jay I'm just going to leave it at this

Collin Kaepernick has done absolutely nothing to make a black man talk down on him like yall are doing

I'm on code with anybody challenging white supremacy and yall should be too

Naw, there’s got to be a space where we can disagree, I’m 100% on board publicly holding your tongue, but amongst us, we need to be able to talk bout it.

I personally think Kap frontin, I base 90% of it on the fact that not one of you ever heard Kap speak on any of it.

Now he got a book dropping and maybe this clears up the issues on my end but I’m not riding with a nigga who ain’t in front of his own movement.

Naw, there’s got to be a space where we can disagree, I’m 100% on board publicly holding your tongue, but amongst us, we need to be able to talk bout it.

I personally think Kap frontin, I base 90% of it on the fact that not one of you ever heard Kap speak on any of it.

Now he got a book dropping and maybe this clears up the issues on my end but I’m not riding with a nigga who ain’t in front of his own movement.
He did leave us wondering for a long time.
It was said in hear that he needs to speak.

Then to be silent an then have the NFL buy that same silence.....Only to finally hear him speak an he's talking about someone running.

Shit.
Kunta Kente didn't want to be a slave. He wanted off the plantation.
Kunta didn't want back on the plantation.

I blame nessa

To be perfectly honest, I think Kap isn't in the league right now because he wasn't that good. Don't get me wrong, he's better than a lot of QBs that have started on teams since he was blackballed. The problem is that his name was basically attached to drama and any team that picked him up would have to deal with that. The question is whether or not he was good enough for any team to justify putting up with the circus. It seems none were. If Russel Wilson had done the same things as Kap, I believe he would still be playing now.

To be perfectly honest, I think Kap isn't in the league right now because he wasn't that good. Don't get me wrong, he's better than a lot of QBs that have started on teams since he was blackballed. The problem is that his name was basically attached to drama and any team that picked him up would have to deal with that. The question is whether or not he was good enough for any team to justify putting up with the circus. It seems none were. If Russel Wilson had done the same things as Kap, I believe he would still be playing now.

I agree, and that's kind of why I'm hesitant to say he's blackballed. That could just be because of how I use the word though. I don't think owners had to come together and make some secret pact to feel what you just described, and decide not to pick him up. Just like Antonio Brown isn't on a team...I wouldn't say he's blackballed though. All 32 teams can see he's crazy as shit, and don't want to deal with it.

I'm not saying for sure he wasn't blackballed, I'm just saying it's not unreasonable to think he wasn't.

Nessa said

if yah aint nfl owner ah yah can kiss huh ass.

nyc accent for those thinking im making her sound stupid.
i shouldnt have to explain this.

I agree, and that's kind of why I'm hesitant to say he's blackballed. That could just be because of how I use the word though. I don't think owners had to come together and make some secret pact to feel what you just described, and decide not to pick him up. Just like Antonio Brown isn't on a team...I wouldn't say he's blackballed though. All 32 teams can see he's crazy as shit, and don't want to deal with it.

I'm not saying for sure he wasn't blackballed, I'm just saying it's not unreasonable to think he wasn't.

Naw he’s blackballed, the NFL drew the line between talent and headache and he didn’t meet that threshold. It couldn’t be done with a Star QB, but I’m sure they felt like he doesn’t move the needle when it came to viewership so they can afford to do him dirty.

I don’t feel bad for him though, he carved out a nice hustle off the strength of it so more power to him.

Just don’t tell me it’s about football, he should have enough bread to sign a show and prove deal if it’s really about the love of the game.

The real question is how damaging to his brand is it to play and be a low end or back up QB. Because niggas didn’t give a F about Kap the 49ers QB. We care about Kap the nigga that was done dirty.

Naw he’s blackballed, the NFL drew the line between talent and headache and he didn’t meet that threshold. It couldn’t be done with a Star QB, but I’m sure they felt like he doesn’t move the needle when it came to viewership so they can afford to do him dirty.

I don’t feel bad for him though, he carved out a nice hustle off the strength of it so more power to him.

Just don’t tell me it’s about football, he should have enough bread to sign a show and prove deal if it’s really about the love of the game.

The real question is how damaging to his brand is it to play and be a low end or back up QB. Because niggas didn’t give a F about Kap the 49ers QB. We care about Kap the nigga that was done dirty.

Exactly! It’s damaging to his $$$ for him to play. Now he has the allure of being able to compete and be better. If he suits up and shows he can’t play, then it’s bye bye

Back